Iran Close to Nuke?

Refinement technologies are advancing and being simplified so quickly that soon we won’t have to worry about nations having nuclear weapons (all nations will) we will have to worry about anyone having nuclear weapons.

I have read that the laser based refinement tech can fit in a wharehouse. At that point anyone would be able to set up refinement capacity without it being discovered. I know it is scary shit.

We are going to have to change our approach to nuclear weapons from currently preventing coutries the technology to containment of some sort.

You guys are a bunch of Nervous Nellies. Building a nuclear weapon is not like making a souffle, you can’t just follow a recipe. They MUST test their technology together. The day a test explosion happens in Iran is the day a lot of non-test explosions happen in Iran. I’m not talking some nuclear holocaust that will give kodiak a hard-on, but more like a replay of 1981 and the Osirak bombing in Iraq.

Advocating mass nuclear bombings is just plain full retard.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
forlife wrote:
Umm, no. If I see the guy breaking into my house, shotgun in hand, then sure. But killing him because of the mere possibility that he might some day come after me? Please. That kind of insanity will only motivate the rest of your neighbors to come after you with shotguns of their own.

not at all, if you launch an all out attack against your enemies, knowing that at that point in time you are the only one on your block that posse a shot and enough rounds to get the job done. Morals, restraint mean nothing when your are dead. Israel has a plan it is called the “Samson Option” look it up. Samson chained up to two philistine temple pillars.Thousands of philistines gathered to see humiliated and murdered. He prayed to god and repented, his hair regrew, the source of his strength, the philistines did not notice, and with both his hands he grabbed
the sides of those massive support pillars and pushed with all his strength an screamed out LET MY SOUL PERISH WITH PHILISTINES. the temple walls and ceiling came crashing down on all killing everybody there that day. It is said in that moment samson killed more philistines then he did in his whole life. the muslims are playing with fire, nuclear fire. I understand jewish history very well. If you think they will for one moment hisitate to use nuclear weapons to defend themselves. the world is in for a very rude awaking. Never again is just a phrase to most of us. But to Israeli’s and jews in general it is ingrained in their minds as soon as they are able to learn and understand.They mean it with every fiber of their being. Muslims don’t understand that, and they will pay a horrible price for their hatred.
[/quote]

You sound like a radical Muslim. Seriously.

Morals mean nothing when you forsake them in the service of paranoia, radicalism, and blind hatred. Everyone has the right to defend themselves, but if you cross the line through preemptive murder, you are no better than your enemies.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
LOL. The field of battle huh?

What a homo.[/quote]

I’d rather not be compared to him, thanks.

[quote]orion wrote:
John S. wrote:
I love it when Irish clearly loses.

When he resorts back to name calling, you won.

One more thing, thanks for the info on the Samson Option.

Yup, when someone wants him on the battlefield to settle “deferences” Irish clearly “loses”-

What exactly?

[/quote]

I obviously lose every time some douche with a small pecker tries to get me to meet in Ohio have a boxing match, or meet him on a battlefield (Which one? Where?) to settle our “deferences.”

I could make a hobby out of fighting nancies from the internet.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[/quote]

I didn’t “lose” anything dipshit. I said that Israel will not be allowed to use nukes- and that’s true. The US doesn’t want anyone aside from us having dropped a bomb, and especially not the little pisser of a country that the whole Middle East hates.

Conventional bombs are one thing- nuke are too much. Kodiak has a deference of opinion, but he doesn’t seem all that bright, and I doubt people like him are in charge.

[quote]forlife wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

What a homo.

I’d rather not be compared to him, thanks.[/quote]

Shit. Sorry.

[quote]forlife wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

What a homo.

I’d rather not be compared to him, thanks.[/quote]

who said any thing about comparing you to me, like I said Irish is tool and is most likely a closeted homosexual. He thinks he’s smarter, you shouldn’t underestimate people, that might come back to bite you, whisky drinking potato chucker.

you guys take about not doing this or that because its wrong hah. High morals will never beat a man who will do whats necessary to win. Some of you ask if I’m drunk or nuts. I’m not
every thing I say is based on cold logic. It will come to its natural climax in a mushroom cloud. I never ever said I was better, you need animal to a beat animal. Muslims teach their children to hates us from the moment they are old enough to learn. I have no love or compassion
for the likes of them or their leftist supporters like irish.

I despise everything they stand for. One day irish you will get everything you deserve.

Again, you sound like a radical Muslim to me. You think in very militant, black and white terms and feel justified in committing any atrocity as long as it rids the world of the “enemy”. You admit to hating them, and can’t see how you are just like the people you hate.

[quote]lixy wrote:
BackInAction wrote:
Launch an attack and start another war that we can’t fully fund?

Another?[/quote]

Ha, good point.

John S. wrote:

I didn’t “lose” anything dipshit. I said that Israel will not be allowed to use nukes- and that’s true. The US doesn’t want anyone aside from us having dropped a bomb, and especially not the little pisser of a country that the whole Middle East hates.

Conventional bombs are one thing- nuke are too much. Kodiak has a deference of opinion, but he doesn’t seem all that bright, and I doubt people like him are in charge.[/quote]

Clearly you did not read his thing on the Samson Option. Israel is not a country one should fuck with. Now I don’t see them resorting to nukes either, but that option is never off the table with these guys.

The post right before he said his dumb insult clearly proved you wrong.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
forlife wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

What a homo.

who said any thing about comparing you to me, like I said Irish is tool and is most likely a closeted homosexual. He thinks he’s smarter, you shouldn’t underestimate people, that might come back to bite you, whisky drinking potato chucker.

you guys take about not doing this or that because its wrong hah. High morals will never beat a man who will do whats necessary to win. Some of you ask if I’m drunk or nuts. I’m not
every thing I say is based on cold logic. It will come to its natural climax in a mushroom cloud. I never ever said I was better, you need animal to a beat animal. Muslims teach their children to hates us from the moment they are old enough to learn. I have no love or compassion

I despise everything they stand for. One day irish you will get everything you deserve.[/quote]

Obviously your 2009 brain doesn’t have certain information, so some things are going to slip by you. Haha Now you are Ignorant as well.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
kodiak82 wrote:
forlife wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

What a homo.

I despise everything they stand for. One day irish you will get everything you deserve.

Obviously your 2009 brain doesn’t have certain information, so some things are going to slip by you. Haha Now you are Ignorant as well.

V[/quote]

kodiak82 doesn’t have a brain. He lost it on the field of battle.

Poor Irish. I will pray for you every night and your slight evolution of some intelligence might one day make you see the light. You lose when all you can retort back is that I am damn retard and that us right wing nuts are cuckoo. Wow! Such intelligence my friend. Anywho us real men have real work to do instead of post 10000 times and claim you are Gods gift to politics.
You are in my prayers.

and what info is that vegita, please inform me. lost my brain, is that the best you got sub-human. Do your research all the info is online and in libraries. Do you people read books,or do you get all knowledge from time magazine, new york times, or shitty cable channels like msnbc or cnn maybe CAIR? All of you can keep attacking me, but my resolve is strong, you can not deter me, Every one who knows me on the street or online
knows I don’t hide my beliefs. If a person has problem with me, they can step up. Instead of hiding behind a computer screen. I mean every last word I say.

[quote]jre67t wrote:

Poor Irish. I will pray for you every night and your slight evolution of some intelligence might one day make you see the light. You lose when all you can retort back is that I am damn retard and that us right wing nuts are cuckoo. Wow! Such intelligence my friend. Anywho us real men have real work to do instead of post 10000 times and claim you are Gods gift to politics.
You are in my prayers. [/quote]

You didn’t exactly contribute anything to this thread. Irish did. So if all you are going to do is express your opinions on other posters rather than topic at hand, you should probably leave and do your “real man work”.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
and what info is that vegita, please inform me. lost my brain, is that the best you got sub-human. Do your research all the info is online and in libraries. Do you people read books,or do you get all knowledge from time magazine, new york times, or shitty cable channels like msnbc or cnn maybe CAIR? All of you can keep attacking me, but my resolve is strong, you can not deter me, Every one who knows me on the street or online
knows I don’t hide my beliefs. If a person has problem with me, they can step up. Instead of hiding behind a computer screen. I mean every last word I say. [/quote]

Same with you, Mr. Sub-Human.

knows I don’t hide my beliefs. If a person has problem with me, they can step up. Instead of hiding behind a computer screen. I mean every last word I say.

[quote]jre67t wrote:
I will pray for you every night and your slight evolution [/quote]

He’s a creationist.

Israel will not be able to use nuclear weapons, as some other dicksmack said. That would incite the entire world, and rightfully turn everyone’s back to them. I know the IDF likes murdering civilians, but they’re not allowed to do it on a mass scale.

[/quote]

No but that may not sway them from a conventional airstike assuming (big assumption) the weapons themselves are in a position where they can be reached by conventional munitions (not deep underground for example)That act would likely lead to conflict between several nations. Iran may simply be announcing this fact as a deterrent to us and other nations.