Iran Close to Nuke?

[quote]forlife wrote:
Sadly, when it comes to a rogue nuclear attack I think it’s a question of when rather than if. I guarantee some crack dictator in a 3rd world country will do it some day.

Not that it justifies a preemptive strike by Israel or by anyone else.[/quote]

Your neighbor: “I’m saving up money to buy a 12 gauge and I’m then going to come calling.”

So you’d go make a sandwich and just sit and wait?

Burn the nest!!

Umm, no. If I see the guy breaking into my house, shotgun in hand, then sure. But killing him because of the mere possibility that he might some day come after me? Please. That kind of insanity will only motivate the rest of your neighbors to come after you with shotguns of their own.

[quote]forlife wrote:
Umm, no. If I see the guy breaking into my house, shotgun in hand, then sure. But killing him because of the mere possibility that he might some day come after me? Please. That kind of insanity will only motivate the rest of your neighbors to come after you with shotguns of their own.[/quote]

Why wait until he’s armed? You’re not looking for a fair fight. You’re looking to protect yourself and yours.

If someone said that to me, I’d take him very seriously. The cops would probably investigate and it would be on record but…there aren’t any ‘cops’ that Israel can call. Except Obama. LOL!!

Burn the nest!

At what cost? Are you willing to murder people, out of the mere possibility that they could threaten you at some later point in time, when in fact that may never happen?

Like I said, if the guy is breaking into my house that’s one thing. But sitting in his own house while muttering about how much he hates me doesn’t justify wasting him.

Israel will not be able to use nuclear weapons, as some other dicksmack said. That would incite the entire world, and rightfully turn everyone’s back to them. I know the IDF likes murdering civilians, but they’re not allowed to do it on a mass scale.

[quote]forlife wrote:
Umm, no. If I see the guy breaking into my house, shotgun in hand, then sure. But killing him because of the mere possibility that he might some day come after me? Please. That kind of insanity will only motivate the rest of your neighbors to come after you with shotguns of their own.[/quote]

not at all, if you launch an all out attack against your enemies, knowing that at that point in time you are the only one on your block that posse a shot and enough rounds to get the job done. Morals, restraint mean nothing when your are dead. Israel has a plan it is called the “Samson Option” look it up. Samson chained up to two philistine temple pillars.Thousands of philistines gathered to see humiliated and murdered. He prayed to god and repented, his hair regrew, the source of his strength, the philistines did not notice, and with both his hands he grabbed
the sides of those massive support pillars and pushed with all his strength an screamed out LET MY SOUL PERISH WITH PHILISTINES. the temple walls and ceiling came crashing down on all killing everybody there that day. It is said in that moment samson killed more philistines then he did in his whole life. the muslims are playing with fire, nuclear fire. I understand jewish history very well. If you think they will for one moment hisitate to use nuclear weapons to defend themselves. the world is in for a very rude awaking. Never again is just a phrase to most of us. But to Israeli’s and jews in general it is ingrained in their minds as soon as they are able to learn and understand.They mean it with every fiber of their being. Muslims don’t understand that, and they will pay a horrible price for their hatred.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Israel will not be able to use nuclear weapons, as some other dicksmack said. That would incite the entire world, and rightfully turn everyone’s back to them. I know the IDF likes murdering civilians, but they’re not allowed to do it on a mass scale.

[/quote]

your a complete tool and a coward, just like most liberals. You disgust me, I hope to one day meet you on the field of battle, then we can truly settle our deferences like men

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

your a complete tool and a coward, just like most liberals. You disgust me, I hope to one day meet you on the field of battle, then we can truly settle our deferences like men[/quote]

LOL. The field of battle huh?

What a homo.

go suck on potato, you pale bastard, or are you to drunk

Kodiak leave that tool alone, he really is nothing but a coward with Ernie eyebrows from sesame street. Do not waste your time with this douchebag, he may be slightly intelligent and like most left wing fools they feel superior to all others and feel they know what is best for the rest of us.
His first tactics are to insult you, which he or she uses in real life, a bully. So let him rot by himself and pray for this poor fellow.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
forlife wrote:
Umm, no. If I see the guy breaking into my house, shotgun in hand, then sure. But killing him because of the mere possibility that he might some day come after me? Please. That kind of insanity will only motivate the rest of your neighbors to come after you with shotguns of their own.

not at all, if you launch an all out attack against your enemies, knowing that at that point in time you are the only one on your block that posse a shot and enough rounds to get the job done. Morals, restraint mean nothing when your are dead. Israel has a plan it is called the “Samson Option” look it up. Samson chained up to two philistine temple pillars.Thousands of philistines gathered to see humiliated and murdered. He prayed to god and repented, his hair regrew, the source of his strength, the philistines did not notice, and with both his hands he grabbed
the sides of those massive support pillars and pushed with all his strength an screamed out LET MY SOUL PERISH WITH PHILISTINES. the temple walls and ceiling came crashing down on all killing everybody there that day. It is said in that moment samson killed more philistines then he did in his whole life. the muslims are playing with fire, nuclear fire. I understand jewish history very well. If you think they will for one moment hisitate to use nuclear weapons to defend themselves. the world is in for a very rude awaking. Never again is just a phrase to most of us. But to Israeli’s and jews in general it is ingrained in their minds as soon as they are able to learn and understand.They mean it with every fiber of their being. Muslims don’t understand that, and they will pay a horrible price for their hatred.

[/quote]

Were you drunk when you posted this?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
kodiak82 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

your a complete tool and a coward, just like most liberals. You disgust me, I hope to one day meet you on the field of battle, then we can truly settle our deferences like men

LOL. The field of battle huh?

What a homo.[/quote]

lol. That’s it Irish! Me, you, in the complex, pistols

[quote]jre67t wrote:
Kodiak leave that tool alone, he really is nothing but a coward with Ernie eyebrows from sesame street. Do not waste your time with this douchebag, he may be slightly intelligent and like most left wing fools they feel superior to all others and feel they know what is best for the rest of us.
His first tactics are to insult you, which he or she uses in real life, a bully. So let him rot by himself and pray for this poor fellow. [/quote]

“Slightly” intelligent? Big understatement.

And save your prayers dimwit. You contribute nothing to this forum.

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
go suck on potato, you pale bastard, or are you to drunk[/quote]

2009 represent! Even better.

I love it when Irish clearly loses.

When he resorts back to name calling, you won.

One more thing, thanks for the info on the Samson Option.

[quote]John S. wrote:
I love it when Irish clearly loses.

When he resorts back to name calling, you won.

One more thing, thanks for the info on the Samson Option.[/quote]

Yup, when someone wants him on the battlefield to settle “deferences” Irish clearly “loses”-

What exactly?

Having googled “deferences” with my nifty Firefox tool, it actually means something:

“respect and esteem due a superior or an elder”

That is mindboggling in its Freudian awesomeness.

Déjà vu.

[quote]lixy wrote:
D�??�??�??�??�?�©j�??�??�??�??�?� vu.[/quote]

Hellz no!

ß

I am sad- I have lost my ASCII skills.

b {

[quote]BackInAction wrote:
Launch an attack and start another war that we can’t fully fund? [/quote]

Another?