IQ and training

Ah… there we go DF… interesting that my hunch was correct… I’m seeing more and more of this subjectively in my life experience… it might make a very good research project to correlate spatial memory and depression. Anyway… first things first is that the E man is right. Depression lowers libido. Next off, not everyone has libido lowering effects with SSRIs. Tricyclics like pamelor, really have no libido lowering affects, but they might cause you to gain a little fat. Actually my mother is on a very small dosage of Effexor which is both a norepinephrine RI and an SSRI and she just loves it even though she’s on a really small dosage. If you didn’t respond to wellbutrin, and you don’t want to play the ‘let’s see what drug works game’ I suggest you jump right to Effexor. The tricyclics work just as well as SSRIs. Go get a good recommendation on a good psychopharmacologist and have a consultation… but bring up the idea of effexor… GL if you have any more questions… feel free.

“Ok well, as a neuroscience research and medical student, I’d like to provide some insight into this question. In my humble opinion, the first thing is… forget about the IQ thing” tantalos. what what WHAT??? iq DOES mean something, you people that think it does not are pathetic. I am trashed right now and I will still do better on an IQ test then you. IQ is about problem solveing and comprihintion ( getb the joke), knowledge is madd diff from IQ. know more then me on some things, FINE. smarter then me, NOT!!!