Ipod?

[quote]k.elkouhen wrote:

If you’re talking about the FM adaptor, then don’t get it.

[/quote]

Reasoning? I have never had problems.

[quote]jogle1234 wrote:
k.elkouhen wrote:

[/quote]

Sound quality?

[quote]jogle1234 wrote:
k.elkouhen wrote:

[/quote]

It is sometimes very difficult to find AND maintain a radio frequency that doesn’t have too much static.

When you do find a station, if you drive for any time, you will have to search for empty stations pretty frequently, especially if your in a big city.

[quote]k.elkouhen wrote:
jogle1234 wrote:
k.elkouhen wrote:

It is sometimes very difficult to find AND maintain a radio frequency that doesn’t have too much static.

When you do find a station, if you drive for any time, you will have to search for empty stations pretty frequently, especially if your in a big city.[/quote]

I have one, I live in Houston and its not really usable in town. It works very well for road trips after I get out of the city though.

[quote]k.elkouhen wrote:
jogle1234 wrote:
k.elkouhen wrote:

When you do find a station, if you drive for any time, you will have to search for empty stations pretty frequently, especially if your in a big city.[/quote]

Ohh alright i see what you mean, mine picks up other peoples sometimes. But im not in a big city so its usually pretty good.

I use the old schoool cassette adapter, since my car actually has a cassette player. THe FM adapter didn’t work well at all.

[quote]jogle1234 wrote:
k.elkouhen wrote:
jogle1234 wrote:
k.elkouhen wrote:

When you do find a station, if you drive for any time, you will have to search for empty stations pretty frequently, especially if your in a big city.

Ohh alright i see what you mean, mine picks up other peoples sometimes. But im not in a big city so its usually pretty good.[/quote]

[quote]jogle1234 wrote:
k.elkouhen wrote:

[/quote]

I second this. I think the Itrip sucks. I bought a cheap fm adapter at overstock.com that works 10X better, and you select the station right on the adapter rather than using your ipod to select the station.

I think the sound quality of the itrip sucks. maybe b/c it uses the headphone jack rather than the dock?

My girl got me the 80gb video pod and I love it. In addition to music I have a lot of chapelle show and the office and an absolute shit load of bjj/mma footage. It’s great for travel. With every season 3 office episode, a couple chapelle shows, 3000 songs and almost 500 bjj/mma clips I have used 12.5GB on it.

I have a 60gb ipod which is basically full. I have 6000 songs, lots of movies, pc data back up and I still wish I hade more space. I am going to be upgrading mine to the 80gb, so I say go for it, but only if you are going to be using it all the time.

Is the Ipod like a Sony walkman? I have a Walkman and it’s awesome for playing my audio cassettes and it’s only the size of a vhs tape (pic included)!!! I just wish they made them with a tuner for when I want to listen to the Greaseman :frowning:

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Is the Ipod like a Sony walkman? I have a Walkman and it’s awesome for playing my audio cassettes and it’s only the size of a vhs tape (pic included)!!! I just wish they made them with a tuner for when I want to listen to the Greaseman :frowning:

DB[/quote]
Walman Nothin’. This is how I roll!

[quote]steve.rt wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB
Walman Nothin’. This is how I roll!
[/quote]

Sweeeeeet.

DB