Ipod?

I wanna make this a quick thread, but I’ve planned to upgrade my pods from 30g to 80 but i’ve heard however that theres better. any ideas? What do you use for mobile music? Should I wait for the 7th Generation

What in Gods name does someone need an ipod that can hold that amount of music on?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
What in Gods name does someone need an ipod that can hold that amount of music on?[/quote]

Is it your period?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
What in Gods name does someone need an ipod that can hold that amount of music on?[/quote]

Music, and Audiobooks

Eerrhmm… no one has an opinion on a fucking music player? out of 77 people. Robots.

[quote]PGA wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
What in Gods name does someone need an ipod that can hold that amount of music on?

Is it your period?[/quote]

Get this man a…cranberry juice.

i have movies 3000 sounds and i havent even filled my 30 gb, did u clear out limewire or something?

I thought this was going to be about iPods being some sort of government mind control device.

I have a 60GB. The 80s are nice. If you wait longer, there will be newer, better, and more expensive stuff… but that’s always the case.

The zune sucks, and I really don’t like any of the iPod alternatives. For an integrated, working, polished device… the iPod is it.

rumor has it he has every sam jackson movie of all time.

and purple rain.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
I thought this was going to be about iPods being some sort of government mind control device.
[/quote]

Thanks for the input, but do you drink diet cokes? nvm don’t answer that, just keep slaving away wage-slave. Ice age is coming last remaining polar bears. Pact up like sardines in a crush tin box.

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
Thanks for the input, but do you drink diet cokes? nvm don’t answer that, just keep slaving away wage-slave. Ice age is coming last remaining polar bears. Pact up like sardines in a crush tin box.[/quote]

It’s fascinating to watch a bursting brain aneurysm as it happens.

It was a gentle jab, don’t throw a fit.

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
nephorm wrote:
I thought this was going to be about iPods being some sort of government mind control device.[/quote]

I honestly thought the same thing. Kinda disappointed it’s not.

Wait a minute… now that I think about it… who’s really benefited the most from 9/11? Steve Jobs! Think about it…

9/11 creates mass hysteria/panic… The iPod is released just 42 days later on Oct 23, 2001 to a wary public, desperate to cocoon and feel safe in their very own digital shell.

Coincidence? I don’t think so.

The truth is out there, wage-slaves. You just have to know where to look.

Oh, and I have an iRiver, which has a very clunky interface, but runs on a single AA that lasts for months.

All I can contribute here:

Current bid for a blended iPod on Ebay, $550.

iPods are over-rated. For the same money, you can get a SanDisk that has a lot more functions, can play more file formats and is not tied to an online store that has one of the worst current copy-protection schemes.

[quote]florin wrote:
iPods are over-rated. For the same money, you can get a SanDisk that has a lot more functions, can play more file formats and is not tied to an online store that has one of the worst current copy-protection schemes.

Thanks

[quote]florin wrote:

I really like the Sandisk too.

Not sure how much help this is going to be because I don’t think it currently comes in anything but 30 and 60g, but for what its worth, I have a Zen Creative Vision M. I absolutly love it. I have about 5,000 songs + audio books on it. I have a small flash player for the gym, but I love my vision.
The reason I like having that much memory is that I can have audio books on there, along with a wide range of music. My sister ripped her entire CD collection (about 200 CD’s) so I have a bunch of music on there that I don’t normally listen to, and I am enjoying discovering new kinds of music I would not otherwise listen to. I have classical music to block out outside noise when I study, and I have whatever I want for when I travel.

http://www.creative.com/products/mp3/zenvisionm/

I’ve got a big 2nd generation ipod. It holds more songs than I’ll ever put on it. I only listened to it when I lifted.
I bought one of the new ipod shuffles for $80, or whatever. It was inexpensive and holds 250 songs. The thing is perfect to listen to when I workout. Its light and clips right on your shirt. If I get tired of the 10 hours of music on it now, I’ll just replace the songs.

[quote]slt wrote:
I’ve got a big 2nd generation ipod. It holds more songs than I’ll ever put on it. I only listened to it when I lifted.
I bought one of the new ipod shuffles for $80, or whatever. It was inexpensive and holds 250 songs. The thing is perfect to listen to when I workout. Its light and clips right on your shirt. If I get tired of the 10 hours of music on it now, I’ll just replace the songs.
[/quote]

I have the same (only the ealier model that doesn’t clip on). I just don’t see the need for more than that unless I plan on getting that car adaptor so I can start using an iPod as my source of music when driving. That is the only reason I may eventually get one of the larger models.

The Creative Zen Vision: M is the shit. End of story. Amazon has the 60GB version for $270.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
slt wrote:

I have the same (only the ealier model that doesn’t clip on). I just don’t see the need for more than that unless I plan on getting that car adaptor so I can start using an iPod as my source of music when driving. [/quote]

If you’re talking about the FM adaptor, then don’t get it.

–edit
I’m talking about the iTrip FM adaptor.