IPhone 4!

ok so the new iphone4 was announced today. Lots of cool apps like a 5 mega pixel camera, forward facing camera for video chats and some insane resolution for the screen. Its available in a couple weeks. Anyone else planning on getting one?

.greg.

I’m seriously considering it. I’ve had my iPhone 3G for two years and I adore it. I don’t really need a new phone, either, but I’m spoiled fucking rotten.

I’m pissed they’re not bringing it to Verizon yet. Otherwise, I’d be all over it

Contract renewal in July. Def getting it - love my 3g, can’t wait to have a faster one with video and all kinds of other shit.

[quote]josh86 wrote:
Contract renewal in July. Def getting it - love my 3g, can’t wait to have a faster one with video and all kinds of other shit. [/quote]

If you can’t wait that long, I think I read something that they will let you get it up to six months early.

I will have that the month it comes out. Must have geek phone

yeah it looks awesome. Its going to be available on the 24th so only a couple more weeks. I didnt get the 3GS because I knew the next one was going to be so much better and I’m glad I waited. I’m excited for this phone.

.greg.

Probably not. Mine is jailbroken and I use it for my internet on my laptop and creates WiFi spots. Free internetz for me.

Unless of course the hack comes out for it soon after

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
I’m pissed they’re not bringing it to Verizon yet. Otherwise, I’d be all over it[/quote]

Someone told me this one would be coming to verizon too. Maybe he lied :frowning:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
I’m pissed they’re not bringing it to Verizon yet. Otherwise, I’d be all over it[/quote]

Someone told me this one would be coming to verizon too. Maybe he lied :([/quote]

It will… eventually. No one knows when yet.

So it only took how many versions to run multiple apps?

But will it be better than the HTC 4G EVO??

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
But will it be better than the HTC 4G EVO??[/quote]

Unlikely. But it’s Apple, right, so people don’t care.

Looks totally awesome. Never really thought about an Iphone till seeing this.

My iPhone drops so many fucking calls I don’t think I’ll ever get another one.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

Unlikely. But it’s Apple, right, so people don’t care.[/quote]
Best post ever. Thank you. I hate when someone say an iPhone is better than the new HTC Incredible. Whoever says that is an ignorant douchey-little Apple fan boy who doesn’t know shit.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
My iPhone drops so many fucking calls I don’t think I’ll ever get another one.[/quote]

Hmm… I have had each model of Iphone from release day until the next one has been released, and I have never dropped a call. I will say however that without a bluetooth headset the Iphone is the worst PHONE I have ever used. It’s just a good thing I don’t like talking to people.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

Generally speaking I don’t like Apple products and the Iphone has been the only Apple product I have and will ever buy/bought. I also have a severe dislike for Itunes. That being said, when I consider the way the hardware, OS and service come together (I have never had an issue with AT&T, where countless others have) makes it a continuing worthwhile purchase. I wouldn’t say the Iphone is better than anything else. But for me it works.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

Hit nail on the head here. I guess for the general user the iPhone is amazing compared to most phones. But why buy a locked down version of a phone when you can get a phone you can do whatever you want with.

I know this isn’t exactly a fair comparison, but Android > iPhone.

Now if AT&T would just come out with a decent android phone i’d be happy.

[quote]The Ronin wrote:

Hmm… I have had each model of Iphone from release day until the next one has been released, and I have never dropped a call. I will say however that without a bluetooth headset the Iphone is the worst PHONE I have ever used. It’s just a good thing I don’t like talking to people.

[/quote]
My brother has an iphone and his calls get dropped so frequently. Everytime i talk to him it hangs up at least a couple of times through a good conversation.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

Someone told me this one would be coming to verizon too. Maybe he lied :([/quote]
I’m due for a new phone the end of this year, and was hoping they’d get the iphone by then, if not, I might just get a Droid or something