T Nation

IPF Sub-Junior Squats 320 kg for an Easy Double!

The guy is sick, if he continues his progress he might become as strong as Siders one day!

Very impressive.

They looked so smooth that I honestly thought I was watching his warmups on the way to a 320kg double. I can’t believe how effortless that looked.

Insane. Very deep and smooth as hell, it’ll be interesting to see what he can do in the future.

I think he will beat the sub-junior WR in the squat in his upcoming meet. I think it’s 332,5 or 335. He should be able to beat that. I want his genes!

he did this in 1990 u sillies or is that his birth year? lol

That’s his birth year…

[quote]molnes wrote:
I think he will beat the sub-junior WR in the squat in his upcoming meet. I think it’s 332,5 or 335. He should be able to beat that. I want his genes![/quote]

He looks good for 350 at least

The next siders is going to be mike tuschercher. He is already almost as strong at a lighter weighter. I just saw him do 900 for a double no spotters on squat. His dl is in the 800s and a bench in the 600s. This kids is also like 22 or so.
On topic thought that is fucking strong!

Goddamn vikings with their awesome raw genetic material…

It’s just not fair!

Kid’s sick.

[quote]Joe Grim wrote:
molnes wrote:
I think he will beat the sub-junior WR in the squat in his upcoming meet. I think it’s 332,5 or 335. He should be able to beat that. I want his genes!

He looks good for 350 at least[/quote]

yep.