T Nation

IPF Euro Powerlifting Champs


#1

Streaming Live;

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ec09-powerlifting

82.5kg just killed a 350kg squat :o


#2

Damn work not wanting me to watch all day long!

I want to see the 75kg from yesterday, apparently Olech totaled 882.5kgs (1,945lbs).

Damn.


#3

Holy crap. That’s phenomenal.


#4

Mens 100kg/220lb class just started.

Watch out for Freydun.


#5

100’s:

Freydun did an easy 370kg on his 3rd.
Waik hit 382.5kg.


#6

Freydun hit a new WR bench - 291.5kg.

Sub-total’s 661.5kg. He’s so going over 1000kg/2204lb.


#7

Hanley, thanks for the link!

Any idea what time the broadcast begins tomorrow?


#8

[quote]donpalmero wrote:
Hanley, thanks for the link!

Any idea what time the broadcast begins tomorrow?[/quote]

Couldn’t tell you to be honest. Mens started at 12.30pm Irish time. Probably be earlier tomorrow because there’s less women.


#9

Olech is nuts, he would have won the 82,5k class too with his total


#10

Justin Miller, the guy that squatted 350kg at 82.5…it should also be noted that hes a Junior, that guys got a huge lifting career ahead of him.


#11

#12

I remember nearly crapping myself when I saw his first attempt. I thought his suit blew or something.


#13

[quote]Hanley wrote:
I remember nearly crapping myself when I saw his first attempt. I thought his suit blew or something.[/quote]

Didn’t see it, what happened? Or are you referring to his squatting style?


#14

[quote]Power GnP wrote:
Hanley wrote:
I remember nearly crapping myself when I saw his first attempt. I thought his suit blew or something.

Didn’t see it, what happened? Or are you referring to his squatting style?[/quote]

His squat style… slowly lowers to about 6 inches above parallel and then dive bombs like nothing I’ve ever seen!!


#15

Yah definitely, it works for him though, check out his other videos on the channel of the link I provided above.


#16

[quote]hatesmiles wrote:
Olech is nuts, he would have won the 82,5k class too with his total[/quote]

That’s the way Olech rolls


#17

[quote]mrodock wrote:
hatesmiles wrote:
Olech is nuts, he would have won the 82,5k class too with his total

That’s the way Olech rolls[/quote]

yeah, i think he will do 900k in the world games later this year