Iodine Recommendations? (KSMan)

I measured wake up temp this morning and it was 96.8 indicating a thyroid issue from KSMan’s postings. As far as Iodoral goes, they come in 12.5 and 50mg, which one should I get and how much should I take. Thank all of you for your help!

[quote]tiggervr wrote:
I measured wake up temp this morning and it was 96.8 indicating a thyroid issue from KSMan’s postings. As far as Iodoral goes, they come in 12.5 and 50mg, which one should I get and how much should I take. Thank all of you for your help! [/quote]

This morning (thurs) I got a wake up temp of 96.1. I have been on 50mg of Iodine for about three days now. When should I start seeing a change? It seems the temp is going in the wrong direction. Thanks for any help you guys!

[quote]tiggervr wrote:

[quote]tiggervr wrote:
I measured wake up temp this morning and it was 96.8 indicating a thyroid issue from KSMan’s postings. As far as Iodoral goes, they come in 12.5 and 50mg, which one should I get and how much should I take. Thank all of you for your help! [/quote]

This morning (thurs) I got a wake up temp of 96.1. I have been on 50mg of Iodine for about three days now. When should I start seeing a change? It seems the temp is going in the wrong direction. Thanks for any help you guys![/quote]

I noticed a temp change with the first week, but the brain fog stuff was 3-4 days into it. Hope that helps.

Is Iodoral as good as the liquid Iodine? Any truth to the nascent iodine being absorbed more quickly? Thanks!

Iodoral is good stuff :wink: