Inzer Vendors?

Does anyone know any Inzer Vendors? I’ve heard horror stories abiut the main website and House of Pain called and said they were out of stock of the belt I ordered.

I don’t have any vendor advice, but I bought a belt from them directly about a month ago. It took about 2 1/2 weeks for delivery, no problems.

I personally order all my gear from Inzers Main site and have never had a problem with them.

I called inzernet and some woman picked up. I asked if they had had the belt in stock and she said yes, but it was so fast that I don’t really think she checked…

[quote]Washly wrote:
I called inzernet and some woman picked up. I asked if they had had the belt in stock and she said yes, but it was so fast that I don’t really think she checked…[/quote]

That’s because they keep almost every belt in stock except for some crazy off the wall colors.

Not saying it’s the case here, but when people call and ask if we are out of stock on something I can answer them quickly, without looking it up, if I know we aren’t out of stock on anything (and it’s a normal stocking item they are asking about).

I’m just hearing a lot of mixed reviews. Do you guys think I should give it a shot? I’m only looking for a black 10mm lever medium size, and I’d be ordering it the fastest shipping speed. But knowing my luck I’d get screwed over. I’m hesitant to go back to HOP as well because the guy said “probably late next week” which to me isn’t as certain as I’d like…

Eh, well I bought it from Inzer. That 37$ shipping better be worth it…

I’ve heard people that order over the phone do better than via the Inzer website. Got mine from HOP, good people. Hope your belt gets there quick

[quote]Scotto wrote:
I’ve heard people that order over the phone do better than via the Inzer website. Got mine from HOP, good people. Hope your belt gets there quick[/quote]

Yeah the guy I talked to from HOP offered to bump me up to a 13mm for free which I found to be a nice thing to do, considering the belt is 30$ more than the one I wanted. But I’d rather get it right…

God have mercy on my flat rate box

I ordered one from the main website 2 weeks ago and havent received it yet…hoping any day now!

[quote]coyotegal wrote:
I ordered one from the main website 2 weeks ago and havent received it yet…hoping any day now![/quote]
What belt, size, and color did you order? I hope to god you didn’t order what I did.

just curious, why the hurry?

There’s an informal competition at a gym about 20 miles away in two weeks. It’s for the gym’s 5th anniversary. I don’t go there but I plan on entering the competition and checking out the gym at the same time, as my current gym is starting to close at 4pm on the weekends. I can’t hit my max without a belt and some jerk off stole not only my old titan, but my adidas power perfect IIs. Too poor to afford lifting shoes and the belt. But I view the belt as more important. I’ll compete in footie pajamas for all I care.

[quote]uhh123abc wrote:
There’s an informal competition at a gym about 20 miles away in two weeks. It’s for the gym’s 5th anniversary. I don’t go there but I plan on entering the competition and checking out the gym at the same time, as my current gym is starting to close at 4pm on the weekends. I can’t hit my max without a belt and some jerk off stole not only my old titan, but my adidas power perfect IIs. Too poor to afford lifting shoes and the belt. But I view the belt as more important. I’ll compete in footie pajamas for all I care. [/quote]

you should stick to 1 username…