Inzer Power Pants (Briefs)

Just wondering if anyone has used these, how did sizing work, lift increases, etc.

I purchased a pair about a year ago and my opinion is that I would not waist your money. Titan has decent single ply briefs and the best are the Metal 2-ply briefs.

[quote]gags wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has used these, how did sizing work, lift increases, etc.[/quote]

I have a pair. Sizing was accurate for me. You won’t get much pop, but they are good to just keep your hips happy.

If you want pop, like the guy before said get some Metals or my favorite right now are the Predators.

The only thing I would add is to go a size bigger if you’re over 6 feet tall. But like everyone else said, you’ll get a lot more for your money with some Metal Pros or Predators.

I have a pair and yes poundage gains are rather small. Also they are tighter than God All Mighty on the thighs but almost too loose in the waist [could just be my body].

Metal certainly has the rep for poundage increases.

[quote]gags wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has used these, how did sizing work, lift increases, etc.[/quote]

I have a pair and they do what I want them to do… they protect my hips. I’m not looking for them to increase my lifts since I don’t compete equipped.

If you are looking for increases in lifts you will want to go with a squat and or dead suit. My workout partner has a pair of the metal briefs but doesn’t use them because we train raw and they throw him out of his groove.

Bottom line- if you want to go the equipped route go with the metal briefs and probably a suit as well. if you want some support for the hips on speed days go with the Inzer’s .

meat

i recieved my pair yesterday, shoulda asked my ? before i ordered…anyway they are ridiculously tight…no way they’re getting over my legs…the crotch is about 5 inches from actual crotch…should i send back for 40(have 38) or 42?

[quote]gags wrote:
i recieved my pair yesterday, shoulda asked my ? before i ordered…anyway they are ridiculously tight…no way they’re getting over my legs…the crotch is about 5 inches from actual crotch…should i send back for 40(have 38) or 42?[/quote]

they are going to be tight. put some baby powder on your legs and work them up little by little. They will stretch out. you can also stick a deflated basketball in the opening and pump a little at a time to stretch them some.
meat

[quote]gags wrote:
i recieved my pair yesterday, shoulda asked my ? before i ordered…anyway they are ridiculously tight…no way they’re getting over my legs…the crotch is about 5 inches from actual crotch…should i send back for 40(have 38) or 42?[/quote]

Inzer stuff is just like that at first.

Did you buy suit slippers?

If not, you can use plastic shopping bags around your legs to help slip them up. Bags or slippers work much better than baby powder.

Aside from being messy, you can’t remove it once the briefs are on and you don’t want something that facilitates slipping once they are seated. In other words, you want the legs to stay put once the briefs are seated.

[quote]maraudermeat wrote:
gags wrote:
i recieved my pair yesterday, shoulda asked my ? before i ordered…anyway they are ridiculously tight…no way they’re getting over my legs…the crotch is about 5 inches from actual crotch…should i send back for 40(have 38) or 42?

they are going to be tight. put some baby powder on your legs and work them up little by little. They will stretch out. you can also stick a deflated basketball in the opening and pump a little at a time to stretch them some.
meat[/quote]

i Know they’re supposed to be tight, but this is extreme…and i have read on other forums that many have had this problem(of course read this after ordering)…no not really looking for increased ##'s, more support or protection and was just curious how they felt, etc

[quote]apwsearch wrote:
gags wrote:

Inzer stuff is just like that at first.

Did you buy suit slippers?

If not, you can use plastic shopping bags around your legs to help slip them up. Bags or slippers work much better than baby powder.

Aside from being messy, you can’t remove it once the briefs are on and you don’t want something that facilitates slipping once they are seated. In other words, you want the legs to stay put once the briefs are seated.[/quote]

do explain this garbage bag trick please…i’m guessing you just stick you leg in a garbage bag putting a hole in the closed end and slide them (briefs)up, but wouldnt that leave the bag stuck around your a$$…maybe i’m just being a tard here

If you’re looking for extra proteection they mighe be fine, but like others said no pop whatsoever. They crain’s briefs worked great for me.

[quote]gags wrote:

do explain this garbage bag trick please…i’m guessing you just stick you leg in a garbage bag putting a hole in the closed end and slide them (briefs)up, but wouldnt that leave the bag stuck around your a$$…maybe i’m just being a tard here[/quote]

Bags aren’t ideal. Suit slippers are much better but in a pinch bags are fine.

Just get two plastic shopping bags and tear a hole in the bottom of them. (one for each leg) Try to keep the hole in the bag small enough that it is somewhat snug on the thigh. Bottom of the bag slides up the thigh, handles of the bag pointing at your feet.

Try to estimate where the leg cuff will be when they are seated and set the bags about 2-3 inches above that spot as they will slide a little as you put it on.

When you first start to slide them up, make sure you don’t let the bags get too bunched up. Basically, you are going to have to pull them down under the leg cuff at first as you slide the briefs up to keep them from getting too bunched up. The higher it gets the less of an issue this is.

When you take them out, pull around the leg until you feel a spot that is sliding out easier. Ideally, you will then pull that part all the way out and using the resulting thickness to pull it the rest of the way out.

This should help a lot in getting the briefs on.

[quote]apwsearch wrote:
gags wrote:

do explain this garbage bag trick please…i’m guessing you just stick you leg in a garbage bag putting a hole in the closed end and slide them (briefs)up, but wouldnt that leave the bag stuck around your a$$…maybe i’m just being a tard here

Just get two plastic shopping bags and tear a hole in the bottom of them. (one for each leg) Try to keep the hole in the bag small enough that it is somewhat snug on the thigh. Bottom of the bag slides up the thigh, handles of the bag pointing at your feet.

Try to estimate where the leg cuff will be when they are seated and set the bags about 2-3 inches above that spot as they will slide a little as you put it on.

When you first start to slide them up, make sure you don’t let the bags get too bunched up. Basically, you are going to have to pull them down under the leg cuff at first as you slide the briefs up to keep them from getting too bunched up. The higher it gets the less of an issue this is.

When you take them out, pull around the leg until you feel a spot that is sliding out easier. Ideally, you will then pull that part all the way out and using the resulting thickness to pull it the rest of the way out.

[/quote]

apw–thanks —got em on damn they are tight…wont be using them until next tues though…thanks for the help…great, now i’ll prob want to buy a squat suit next(not that there’s anyhting wrong with that)…again thanks guys

[quote]gags wrote:
apwsearch wrote:
gags wrote:

apw–thanks —got em on damn they are tight…wont be using them until next tues though…thanks for the help…great, now i’ll prob want to buy a squat suit next(not that there’s anyhting wrong with that)…again thanks guys[/quote]

Cool. Happy training.

The Inzer briefs are okay. As other have mentioned, they really add little to no pop, but they do the job if you’re looking for hip support.

If you’re looking for pop, the Titan Boss briefs will do a better job.