Inzer Erector Shirt?

Has anyone tried the Inzer Erector shirt? I’ve tried wearing a couple of tight T’s and they definitely helped so the logic behind a shirt made w/ the same reason for wearing a tight shirt makes good sense to me.

Any thoughts?

I’ve never heard anyone say they were worth the aggravagtion. Bob Youngs said they work better for little guys, (148’s and below) but don’t do much for the bigger guys.

Don’t waste your money.

[quote]mattwray wrote:
I’ve never heard anyone say they were worth the aggravagtion. Bob Youngs said they work better for little guys, (148’s and below) but don’t do much for the bigger guys.[/quote]

I’d agree with this. If your skinny and tall, or 148-165 tops, it might be worth buying.

If you’re fairly thick, it won’t do anything.

Really? Listen I appreciate the opinions of experienced PL’ers but I still wonder why a respected and more importantly proven biz like Inzer would waste they’re time w/ $42 shirt.

It must be subjective thing. I mean it may benefit one lifter and do nothing for the next.

It is definitely an overwhelming DON’T BUY her and Monster Muscle. I’ll probly just get a regular Z suit.

Thanks for input!

I think Inzers’ philosophy of the shirt was good, but realistically it just didn’t perform on the wide scale that they thought it would. I have tried the erector shirt of a training partner that had a similar build. It didn’t provide a performance increase in either the squat or dl.

You just don’t see them being used on the local, state, or national platforms much at all.

David

I’ve seached ALOT of boards and have yet to find ONE post touting the erector shirt. I bet that Inzer will eventually cease manufacturing them.

[quote]Garage Squatter wrote:
I’ve seached ALOT of boards and have yet to find ONE post touting the erector shirt. I bet that Inzer will eventually cease manufacturing them.[/quote]

I doubt it, they’re about twenty years old now.

Remember, he makes money by selling stuff. Whether it works is secondary.

I used one when I weighed 148 at 5’7". It helped some in both the squat and deadlift. I would say about ten pounds.

At 198, it didn’t do a thing.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
Garage Squatter wrote:
I’ve seached ALOT of boards and have yet to find ONE post touting the erector shirt. I bet that Inzer will eventually cease manufacturing them.

I doubt it, they’re about twenty years old now.

Remember, he makes money by selling stuff. Whether it works is secondary.

I used one when I weighed 148 at 5’7". It helped some in both the squat and deadlift. I would say about ten pounds.

At 198, it didn’t do a thing.

[/quote]

Really? He must a freakin warehouse full by now then.

Over at EliteFTS they say the Squat Suits give you better support and carryover than per se deadlifting shirts.

The Dead obviously is the lift where gear helps you least.