Invasion USA

Last year we caught 40,000 unaccompanied children at our southern border trying to gain illegal access to our country.

We are on pace to catch 90,000 this year and 142,000 in 2015.

Unbelievable.

140k is about 0.003% of our total population of just over 318 mil. That’s not a compelling story in and of itself.

james

600,000 have benefited from the “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” program since 2012.

When does it become a problem? What’s the number, a million? 10 million? Just curious.

[quote]atypical1 wrote:
140k is about 0.003% of our total population of just over 318 mil. That’s not a compelling story in and of itself.

james [/quote]

Actually it’s 0.044%. Additionally, that 318 million was accrued over centuries whereas the 140000 was accrued in a few months. Also keep in mind that there may be well over 20 million illegals already in the US. Not to mention the legal migrants. And the overwhelming number of them are racial separatists who will not assimilate as previous generations of migrants from Europe did. Put all that together and you have a recipe for cultural annihilation and worse.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

james [/quote]

Actually it’s 0.044%. Additionally, that 318 million was accrued over centuries whereas the 140000 was accrued in a few months. Also keep in mind that there may be well over 20 million illegals already in the US. Not to mention the legal migrants. And the overwhelming number of them are racial separatists who will not assimilate as previous generations of migrants from Europe did. Put all that together and you have a recipe for cultural annihilation and worse.[/quote]

Don’t you live in Australia?

Seems indicative of what’s going on in Mexico.

It’s not the job of the U.S. to raise orphans of other nations.

Must be pretty hopeless for Christian families to be giving up their children… Nothing more innocent than a child, one of the saddest things to realize is that people are giving them up for their own sake.

Strange realization I had a while ago thanks to this forum. What’s the point in living if we cant live properly? Or live in such a way that we have autonomy and dignity?

Whats say the point in doing all this research on mosquitos and malaria for example if we wouldn’t be able to feed those people anyhow?

What’s the point of bringing 3rd world nations to 1st world status if the process of industrializing is going to wreck various environments in a world where excess greenhouse gas can be a tipping point for the survival of our species?

Whats the point in bringing up children, if how you live is so hopeless that you would feel better about giving them away than raising your own flesh and blood? Sad shit.

Aren’t they taking up 3 military bases in TX?

[quote]Chushin wrote:
That one billion dollars isn’t really much to a rich nation like ours, either, I guess.

But I sure know some American school kids who could benefit from it.

And it could very well be 2 billion next year.

HHS is slated to spend more than $1 BILLION this year caring for illegal immigrant children -- up three-fold since 2013 -- and Senate Democrats want to add ANOTHER billion! | Daily Mail Online [/quote]

Have you got an actual source for that figure that is credible?

james

I don’t have a solution - and I agree it’s a problem.

But I don’t think we can turn away children. I pay a shit load of taxes and I would rather my money go to help desperate parents and children escaping from Mexico than some of the other stuff my tax dollars go to. For example, Congress.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

Seriously, James?

Do have some reason to doubt what seems to be a major British newspaper?

[/quote]

Well, the Daily Mail is a major British newspaper much in the same way as the Nikkan Gendai is a major Japanese newspaper.

“Illegal children” now, that’s just the way shit goes.

All we have to do is put up some drones with DC generators and bare copper cables dangling from them. Think of a giant bug zapper. Fry 100 or so of them and see the tide go the other way.

Personally I’m waiting another 10 years until all the Mexicans are over here. They’ll be begging us Americanos to bring our retirement dollars down there.

Rob

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

james [/quote]

That one billion dollars isn’t really much to a rich nation like ours, either, I guess.

But I sure know some American school kids who could benefit from it.

And it could very well be 2 billion next year.

HHS is slated to spend more than $1 BILLION this year caring for illegal immigrant children -- up three-fold since 2013 -- and Senate Democrats want to add ANOTHER billion! | Daily Mail Online [/quote]

1 billion? And they are wanting another $1B?

This can’t be accurate. A billion dollars? That’s 1/17th of the deficit!

And they can’t use the old they pay such and such in taxes. They are sucking the teet dry.

[quote]NorCal916 wrote:

This can’t be accurate. A billion dollars? That’s 1/17th of the deficit!
[/quote]

The current budget deficit is over 1/2 a $Trillion, fyi.

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:
I don’t have a solution - and I agree it’s a problem.

But I don’t think we can turn away children. I pay a shit load of taxes and I would rather my money go to help desperate parents and children escaping from Mexico than some of the other stuff my tax dollars go to. For example, Congress.

[/quote]

You would be bled dry before you saw any of your money actually make a difference.

These people consume the most amount of re$ources for a minimal positive outcome.

And this is not an immigrant thing, so much as it is a cultural thing.