Introduction to the Forum

Hey everyone!

Just thought I would introduce myself to the forum. I have always been keen into sports - I used to be a swimmer from a young age. However, I am now training to do my first marathon in October (all being well) and would just like to speak to like minded people!

1 Like

Bienvenido

I was nice to that last guy who introduced himself and he turned out to be a kook.

So hi. That’s it. No nice-nice. :joy:

1 Like

You’re going to have to be more specific … we’re all a bit kooky in here man … you more than most hahaha

That one guy who swore that he wasn’t his brother, who was using his account and talked a bunch of smack, and wasn’t trying to be an Instagram model and needed to lose a bunch of weight but knew a lot about fitness and blew his nuts to smithereens with decaduraballsackblasterbolan.

Or something.

2 Likes

Welcome to the nuthouse!

2 Likes

Willkommen!

Thanks for the welcomes everybody!

How does everyone keep their muscles in good shape after exercising?

??

1 Like

I’d say nutrition is the most important factor. Assuming you have a decently balanced diet, possibly the most useful supplement would be BCAAs. There are a lot of threads in the appropriate forums which cover that for specific types of training in considerable detail.

Flexing for selfies!

2 Likes

Could you clarification what your specifically meaning exactly? I believe the way you have it written might cause confusion in what your asking about.

1 Like