T Nation

Introduction of Test Into Bloodstream

HHHmmm i though, what can I do with that last few drops of test In my syringe. Surely I did not want to wast
it, but what to do…

Now, we all know that test is absolutly positivly not supposed to be directly administered into the blood stream, but why. Firstly, this usualy infers that one injects the entire quantity of their anabolic into a vein via not asparating to check for bubbles. This causes a condition not too far off from anaphylaxis, which (if in a high enough dose) can cause heart attack and even death. So were conditioned to think that IV introduction bad… IM introduction good.

Being who I am, I like to challange convention. I figured that if i used a small enough dosage (in the blood) in the right way, I might just be able to boost my serum test levels enough to give a temporary edge for a workout. How to do so safely was the question. Aha, just as people who use chewing tobacco take advantige of the highly absorbant capillary network in the gums and lower lip, I fiured the same could be done for testosterone… And boy was I right.

I took the last few drops in my syring mixed with a qtr cc of water and placed it in a small piece of rolled up toilet paper. Then I put this in my lower gum line where I let it sit… Within moments the test kicked in and lasted for a few hours, just enough time to attack the gym like a maniac… be safe and good luck.

Are the Test molecules small enough to be absorbed sublingually? I would have thought they were too big…

Placebo effect.

[quote]stacked716 wrote:
HHHmmm i though, what can I do with that last few drops of test In my syringe. Surely I did not want to wast
it, but what to do…

Now, we all know that test is absolutly positivly not supposed to be directly administered into the blood stream, but why. Firstly, this usualy infers that one injects the entire quantity of their anabolic into a vein via not asparating to check for bubbles. This causes a condition not too far off from anaphylaxis, which (if in a high enough dose) can cause heart attack and even death. So were conditioned to think that IV introduction bad… IM introduction good.

Being who I am, I like to challange convention. I figured that if i used a small enough dosage (in the blood) in the right way, I might just be able to boost my serum test levels enough to give a temporary edge for a workout. How to do so safely was the question. Aha, just as people who use chewing tobacco take advantige of the highly absorbant capillary network in the gums and lower lip, I fiured the same could be done for testosterone… And boy was I right. I took the last few drops in my syring mixed with a qtr cc of water and placed it in a small piece of rolled up toilet paper. Then I put this in my lower gum line where I let it sit… Within moments the test kicked in and lasted for a few hours, just enough time to attack the gym like a maniac… be safe and good luck. [/quote]

So you are tring say that the minor amount of mgs of test in a few drops got absorbed through the membranes within your mouth.

There are a few things wrong with that statement. Test is not absorbed this way hence the reason we inject it. There would also be too few mgs there to make any difference at all.

You should do some reading on the different esters that test bonds with and this alone will tell you as to why your theroy is flawed. Interesting to think out of the box, however I would rather not hear of a bunch of people attempting this or trying IV injections with AAS.

au contrair lil guy. I see your logic in this matter but let me interject on your rebuttle. Firstly on testosterone not being able to be processed in the veins (or capillary beds in my instance). The body in a normal IM example transports testosterone through the veins and dissembles the ester from the test molecule, rendering it usefull to the bodys cells (this process happens AFTER the test molecule is dislodged from its resting place in the muscle). So a rush of many such molecules esterfied or not should produce high spikes in test levels when put in the blood stream.

On the fact that its not enough test to do anything, consider this. Lets say that you have a normal person taking 600mg of test a week. That means that about 85mg are being utilized per day and 3mg are being utilized per hour. Well lets say that after an injection has been administered, you have .1 cc left in the syringe if your taking a 250mg/cc inject of test cyp, then your getting 25mg of test straight away in the blood stream! Now i may be blowing it up a lil but even if your getting 10mg thats still a rush my friend. Im certain its not placebo.

Ps the molecular weight of nicotine is 165 and test cyp is 288 so its not going to effect the transmission into the lip or gum line.

But dont just take my word for it give it a try. BUT DO NOT EVER DIRECTLY INJECT AAS INTO A VEIN!!

[quote]stacked716 wrote:
au contrair lil guy. I see your logic in this matter but let me interject on your rebuttle. Firstly on testosterone not being able to be processed in the veins (or capillary beds in my instance). The body in a normal IM example transports testosterone through the veins and dissembles the ester from the test molecule, rendering it usefull to the bodys cells (this process happens AFTER the test molecule is dislodged from its resting place in the muscle). So a rush of many such molecules esterfied or not should produce high spikes in test levels when put in the blood stream.

On the fact that its not enough test to do anything, consider this. Lets say that you have a normal person taking 600mg of test a week. That means that about 85mg are being utilized per day and 3mg are being utilized per hour. Well lets say that after an injection has been administered, you have .1 cc left in the syringe if your taking a 250mg/cc inject of test cyp, then your getting 25mg of test straight away in the blood stream! Now i may be blowing it up a lil but even if your getting 10mg thats still a rush my friend. Im certain its not placebo.

Ps the molecular weight of nicotine is 165 and test cyp is 288 so its not going to effect the transmission into the lip or gum line.

But dont just take my word for it give it a try. BUT DO NOT EVER DIRECTLY INJECT AAS INTO A VEIN!![/quote]

Hmmm, interesting and I’ve been waiting for a long time for someone to attempt something of this nature. Could you elaborate on the pertinance of molecular weight and sublingual transmission of compounds possibly?

           Kudos for attempting and according to you, succeeding in recieving some benefit from this, is it truly has worked for you.

I’m curious as to how long after the gum wad sat there, that you “felt” anything, and what in fact more specifically you felt, either sensation-wise, or with regards to lifting heavier weight or extended endurance etc.

             Please continue to enlighten us.

                   ToneBone

[quote]stacked716 wrote:
au contrair lil guy. I see your logic in this matter but let me interject on your rebuttle. Firstly on testosterone not being able to be processed in the veins (or capillary beds in my instance). The body in a normal IM example transports testosterone through the veins and dissembles the ester from the test molecule, rendering it usefull to the bodys cells (this process happens AFTER the test molecule is dislodged from its resting place in the muscle). So a rush of many such molecules esterfied or not should produce high spikes in test levels when put in the blood stream.

On the fact that its not enough test to do anything, consider this. Lets say that you have a normal person taking 600mg of test a week. That means that about 85mg are being utilized per day and 3mg are being utilized per hour. Well lets say that after an injection has been administered, you have .1 cc left in the syringe if your taking a 250mg/cc inject of test cyp, then your getting 25mg of test straight away in the blood stream! Now i may be blowing it up a lil but even if your getting 10mg thats still a rush my friend. Im certain its not placebo.

Ps the molecular weight of nicotine is 165 and test cyp is 288 so its not going to effect the transmission into the lip or gum line.

But dont just take my word for it give it a try. BUT DO NOT EVER DIRECTLY INJECT AAS INTO A VEIN!![/quote]

Only true way to test this theory and prove it true is via blood test day before, assuming not on cycle and at least 4 weeks past PCT, and within 30 minutes of doing it. If you would be so kind to do it and tell us the results, then that would be interesting to see.

[quote]stacked716 wrote:
au contrair lil guy. I see your logic in this matter but let me interject on your rebuttle. Firstly on testosterone not being able to be processed in the veins (or capillary beds in my instance). The body in a normal IM example transports testosterone through the veins and dissembles the ester from the test molecule, rendering it usefull to the bodys cells (this process happens AFTER the test molecule is dislodged from its resting place in the muscle). So a rush of many such molecules esterfied or not should produce high spikes in test levels when put in the blood stream.

On the fact that its not enough test to do anything, consider this. Lets say that you have a normal person taking 600mg of test a week. That means that about 85mg are being utilized per day and 3mg are being utilized per hour. Well lets say that after an injection has been administered, you have .1 cc left in the syringe if your taking a 250mg/cc inject of test cyp, then your getting 25mg of test straight away in the blood stream! Now i may be blowing it up a lil but even if your getting 10mg thats still a rush my friend. Im certain its not placebo.

Ps the molecular weight of nicotine is 165 and test cyp is 288 so its not going to effect the transmission into the lip or gum line.

But dont just take my word for it give it a try. BUT DO NOT EVER DIRECTLY INJECT AAS INTO A VEIN!![/quote]

Wait, I am still not understanding why this is immediately available. Doesn’t the body need to remove the ester before it can access the test?

Otherwise, why would we inject at all and not just take a few drops under the tongue several times a day. I can see where Test Susp would work logically, but not Test Cyp. And I say logically because, again, if it were this simple why would people choose to inject? Why wouldn’t people just produce high mg/ml of an oral susension. Even an oral suspension with no ester…

I am somewhat familiar with this idea. I never actually thought it would do anything but being ignorant to test as I am I used to take the needle off and just suck the rest of test out of the syringe head. I just did this for fun as to say, ‘dont waste any.’ Never did anything for me and I didnt think it would hurt anything. Im still here so I guess it doesnt hurt. I just assumed I wasnt wasting it. Didnt really care what it did, I just wasnt throwing it away.

I don’t like to waste any either. I shoot the last few drops into my after shave bottle,works like pheromones!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I seriously doubt that IF any of the test were absorbed, the ester would be cleaved off immediately.

In fact I know it wouldn’t, so the effect has to be placebo, which isn’t to knock you at all. Placebo is a very strong and useful tool. But, let’s not try to confuse it with what you claim to have achieved with your experiment.

Bushy[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote]magick62d wrote:
I don’t like to waste any either. I shoot the last few drops into my after shave bottle,works like pheromones![/quote]

LOL.

sounds great in practice and in theory.

alright, well i guess I have to put some science to my argument. I work in a lab (free lipid/test lab work= awsome) so the next time im on a cycle, I’ll definitly do pre/post administration lab results. Thanks guys and keep it real!