Introduction and First Cycle

[quote]Iron Mind X wrote:
Hi all,

I couldn’t find a proper place to introduce myself, but I’d like to combine my introduction to the forum with my request for some possible advice.

I’ve already read quite a lot of articles from this website, so I thought it would be time to join the forum to seek more information.

Some quick stats about me:
Height: 5 feet and 10 inches or 178cm
Weight: 177lbs or 80,5kg
Years of training: 3 years

I’m training according to the following plan:
Monday: Full-body (only the big 4 and some pull ups)
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Delts, traps and hamstrings
Thursday: Back, triceps
Friday: Legs exclusive hamstrings
Saturday: Chest, biceps
Sunday: Rest

My cardio is about 10-15km a riding by bike to the Univerity, so that covers my cardiovascular and stamina maintenance. At the moment I’m bulking so to say at the moment. I’ve finished my cutting period in december 2014 and I’ve been increasing my kcal from then until now, until I will gain weight. Still looking for my sweet spot, so I’ll keep upping kcal until I gain weight again, will keeping my bodyfat% in check, hopefully.

I eat 4600-4800kcal on trainingsdays (high protein, high carb, moderate fat) and on rest days I try to avoid cardio and reduce my kcal intake according to my lower activity level, based on my past experiences and eat 3500-4000kcal on restdays (high protein, low-moderate carb, high fat).

My best 1RM’s from last year @ 88kg bw:
Bench press: 120kg
Overhead press: 80kg
Squat: 155kg
Deadlift: 220kg

I will post some more pictures of my physique later on.

The last 3 years I’ve trained natural and I’m thinking about starting my first AAS cycle to take it to the next level.

I was thinking about running a test-only so see what AAS does for me and how it goes.
Test-only
Week 1-12: test-e @ 250mg every 3,5day (500mg/weekly)
Week 1-14): hCG @ 250iu every other day (875mg/weekly) or 3 x 250iu per week
Week 15-18: Nolvadex (tamoxifen) @ 20mg every day

Hoping for some reactions from you guys.
Cheers, iron addicts.
[/quote]

i’ll echo a couple things that others have said…

cycle looks good for the most part. as far as HCG, you don’t need to run it EOD (once a week is generally fine for most guys)… you’re just including it to minimize testicular atrophy. with that being said, HCG will keep your testes active, which means additional aromatization.

having an AI available until you get gyno is a serious mistake. when you get gyno, that means you have 1) too much estrogen, which is triggering the gyno and b)gyno, which you need to treat as well. either get bloodwork on cycle to gauge when/if you need an AI, or just start it at a low dose from the start…

a lot of guys do PCT for 4 weeks, for some reason (which i clearly don’t agree with, unless it’s for short cycles). you’re gonna be suppressed for like 14 weeks, so it’s quite presumptuous that 4 weeks is going to be sufficient in bringing your HPTA back up to snuff. most of the SERMs have been shown to be extremely effective in 6 weeks, and some work even longer than that.