T Nation

Introducing Myself

Hello,
My name is James and I’ve been a lurker here for a while. I wanted to read up and learn before my first post. I’m 37 and in great health. I’ve been lifting on and off for the past 7 years and finally became serious in the past year. I’m 6’, 201lbs. My diet is good and my bench is 215, deadlift is 415 and my squat is 315. I want to gain size and strength.

I read the sticky, “Steroid Newbie Cycle Planning”, thread and want to start a cycle. I’ve never used AAS before. The most I’ve ever used is a multivitamin and protein shake. I want to do one 12 week cycle and keep it simple.

I have a couple of questions. I’ve read that people can gain 20-30 lbs on AAS. Is that just from one cycle? Also, I just want one cycle. That’s it. Something simple. Can I just use Test for that one cycle and do my PCT and be done?

Thanks for all the help, patience and advice. I’m still reading and learning and will probably have more questions.

J

20-30lbs including water weight, a lot of people lose a least of that during PCT.

lol @ at just one cycle… i said that, im 1/3 of the way through my first cycle and i’m already planning my next 1!

you can just run test alone, i ran test and d-bol for the first 4 weeks.

No1 here will make a cycle for you, Keep reading and do your research.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
20-30lbs including water weight, a lot of people lose a least of that during PCT.

lol @ at just one cycle… i said that, im 1/3 of the way through my first cycle and i’m already planning my next 1!

you can just run test alone, i ran test and d-bol for the first 4 weeks.

No1 here will make a cycle for you, Keep reading and do your research. [/quote]

Thanks for the advice and quick reply. I’ve been following your thread and you’ve got some awesome gains. Congrats. The reason why I want only one cycle is because I’m not competing or making money off of this so all I want is some mild gains. I also want to be very careful. I want to lessen the side effects as much as possible.

I’m still doing some research but I’m thinking of a simple 12 week cycle like test e or c for 500mg a week and then clomid 50mg for 3 weeks as a PCT.

everyone says they’ll just do one, no one ever does. Me included.

500mg of test e for 12 weeks is fine. You could add a cheeky oral either as a kickstart or as a bridge to PCT.

you want PCT to last 4 weeks, not 3.

think about AI’s
think about hCG

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

500mg of test e for 12 weeks is fine. You could add a cheeky oral either as a kickstart or as a bridge to PCT.

think about AI’s
think about hCG

[/quote]

Thanks for the advice. I’m going to have to change my cycle.

test e at 250mg every 3 days for 12 weeks
drol at 50mg twice a day for the first 4 weeks
adex at .25mg everyday for 12 weeks
hcg at 250iu every 4 days during weeks 3-10

For the PCT
clomid 50mg 3x a day for 4 weeks.

How does this look?

Thanks

[quote]CobraMustangSVT wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

think about AI’s
think about hCG

[/quote]

Thanks for the advice. I’m going to have to change my cycle.

test e at 250mg every 3 days for 12 weeks
drol at 50mg twice a day for the first 4 weeks
adex at .25mg everyday for 12 weeks
hcg at 250iu every 4 days during weeks 3-10

For the PCT
clomid 50mg 3x a day for 4 weeks.

How does this look?

Thanks[/quote]

PCT still looks wrong, u dont wana be taking 50mg 3 x a day!

50mg once a day for week 1 and 2 25mg every day for weeks 3 and 4.

Run hcg all the way until 5 days before u start ur PCT which is 2 weeks after ur last injection.

Thanks Marzouk,
I really apprecaite all the help and advice I’ve recieved here today.

Here’s how it’ll look

W1-4 DROL 50mg 3 times a day
W1-12 Test E 400mg every 3 days
W1-14 Adex 0.25mg every day (taper in last 2 weeks to every other day)
W3-14 HCG 250 iu every 4 days

For the PCT
w15-16 Clomid 50mg once a day
w17-18 Clomid 25mg once a day

I bumped up the DROL and Test. Should I lower it back to what I had it previously (250 E3D and 50mg 3xd) or is it still safe at the new level?

Thanks

I wouldn’t drop the clomid to 25, I’d keep it at 50.

I’d also do nolva at 40/40/20/20.

your new drol dose is a little high for a first time. 100mg a day is plenty, especially for a first timer.

your test is a bit higher than most first cycles too. Just stick to 500mg a week. You want to use the least amount of drugs necessary, so you can gradually increase it in future cycles.

I know you think that you’ll only do one, but you won’t.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I wouldn’t drop the clomid to 25, I’d keep it at 50.

I’d also do nolva at 40/40/20/20.

your new drol dose is a little high for a first time. 100mg a day is plenty, especially for a first timer.

your test is a bit higher than most first cycles too. Just stick to 500mg a week. You want to use the least amount of drugs necessary, so you can gradually increase it in future cycles.

I know you think that you’ll only do one, but you won’t.[/quote]

Thanks again for the advice. I’m gonna drop the test down to 500mg and the DROL to only 50mg a day. I agree with what you said…I should use the least amount of drugs necessary. It’s safer.

J