T Nation

Introducing Myself

Greetings, all. First time poster, long-time lurker, just thought I'd introduce myself to the forum. I'm currently a college wrestler for a nationally ranked DIII team and have experience in freestyle, folk style, and Greco-Roman wrestling. I will be looking forward to contributing what I can to the forum as well as learning as much as I can from everyone else here.

THUG LYFE

Welcome to the forum

Welcome mate.

Welcome to the forum Thug

Any Thug with perfect grammar, and who starts their posts with ‘Greetings, all’ is alright in my book. Welcome to the forum.

He’s probably the one that does all the explaining when the law dogs show up ha

Good to have you.

[quote]Melvin Smiley wrote:
He’s probably the one that does all the explaining when the law dogs show up ha

Good to have you.[/quote]

From my personal experience, cops tend to like people who speak well better than they like people who use verbiage such as “whaddup dawg?”. I seem to get bonus points every time I say “to whom” instead of “to who”. I guess they assume that someone who doesn’t end sentences with a preposition isn’t very likely to commit crimes.

Not only cops. Everyone likes people with good written and speaking skills. It’s the mark of someone taking themselves seriously and developing themselves appropriately.

Word up Thuggy Thug glad you can get at us… Ok I can’t even think of retarded things to say right now. Welcome aboard!