Introducing AI Late in Cycle

I wouldn’t add DBol until you get your E2 figured out and in check. It’ll just add another variable.

I feel like gsx and dean (and others) are disagreeing fundamentally on what e2 SHOULD be on cycle, and that is why gsx says it’s a ridiculously high dose, and others don’t agree.

It sounds like the people who are disagreeing with gsx want their e2 to measure out 20-something, regardless of test level. That’s a theory that some people subscribe to, and because of ksman and others like him, has been an overriding consensus on these boards for awhile. if THAT is the goal, .25-.5 may not be insane, depending on T dose.

But it is an insane dose if you’re only concerned with ratios, which, by what I’ve read from GSX, is his stance (and mine as well). Physio also rarely recommends adex.

Hopefully that can be a clarifying point to further the discussion. Anyone is welcome to correct me if they think I’ve misunderstood the disagreement.

As far as keeping the number in the 30s and all that i think if you feel good with your test high and E within range then go for it

For me i feel best with the test/E ratio. As long as your not having REAL signs of gyno (not the anxiety attack itchy nips bullshit) and your emotionally stable i personally fell this is the best practice

I do not agree with 0.5 mg of adex will have the same effect on everyone. To say that the same dose of every drug will effect every persons body and hormones the same way is ignorant in the least in my opinion.

Yes we pretty much all have the same metabolic system that breaks down the drug but then once the drug is broken down variables such as gender, weight, muscle mass, height, body fat, previous drug use, diet, etc etc all dictate hoe your body utilizes the drug.