Intro Music

I’m saying a medly of:
Coal Chamber - Unspoiled
Chimaira - Rizzo
Slipknot - Diasterpiece
Nothingface - Everlasting Godstopper
(yes that is meant to say god, i think it’s badass)

I just download The Name of the Game. What a great song. It will lead off the next workout CD I rip. Thanks for the tip.

tobebfb

The lyrics goes like this: “Du hast… du hast mich gefragt und ich hab’ nichts gesagt…” It’s simply playing with words, because the above means “You have asked me and I said nothing…” but in German, “you have” and “you hate” is pronounced in the same manner, so it could also mean “You hate me… you hate me and I said nothing…” Therefore, it’s a bit deeper than just “you hate me”, like all Rammstein lyrics. They are a must on my MP3 player during workouts. Try some deadlifts with Mein Herz Brennt (My heart is burning) but be careful not to break your lower back. :slight_smile:

Go old school and roll into the ring with “Unsung” by Helmut. Or, go even more old-school and roll in to “Iron Man” by Black Sabbath. For the multitude of pro wrestling fans out there, there was nothing harder than the Road Warriors of the early and mid 80s running in to “Iron Man” and commencing with an ass beating.

I think i’d steal hogans voodoo chile by hendrix. awesome. plus my boy RVD got Walk which is great. then there was al snow in the ECW days with the one prodigy song that the name escapes me…those are the three best i’d like to rip off.

“Why Can’t We Be Friends” by War

just like Homer’s boxing entrance music

I would inspire real fear by coming out to Mozart’s requiem. Or I would come out to no music at all. Maybe just to piss of Lion, Scatman, and Tim, I would come out to the Star Spangled Banner. I dream of spending time in a gym or a ring with guys who listen to Pantera or Metallica. My frustration would be exacted upon your head with extroardinary swiftness and effect.

Anything by Public Enemy. Sho nuff have every redneck shaking in their kicks!

kid rocks…cowboy!Nirvana…smells like teen spirit!THAT WOULD REALLY PUMP ME UP!!!

Personally, I dig the whole idea of coming out with NO music, just pure silence, then the slow buildup of the the crowd chanting your name, over and over again. That’s what I call music to the ears…

The name of the Prodigy song is Breath. I’ve also got Iron Man on cd, that’s a good 'un. I bought on my way home from the local horse racing with my winnings (probably the only time I’ve ever taken money from that place). I’ll go scouting for some Rammstein cd’s tomorrow.

in addition to what axy said, it really is “du hast” not ‘du hasst’ the former being you have. Id go with some system of a down. Maybe Tapeworm.

I like tyson’s entrance music. “Time 4 Sum Action” by Redman. He also has a very minimalist entourage and costume which i think is important.

X-Ecutioners-It’s Goin’ Down. Aphex Twin-Come To Daddy. Slayer-Angel of Death. Rage-No Shelter. Kiss-All Hell’s Breakin’ Loose. Cypress Hill-How I Could Just Kill A Man. Big Daddy Kane-Nuff Respect. Just a few off the top of my head.

KORN’S “GOT THE LIFE” that song is crazy.

I don’t know what these punks are talking about I’d open with Copacabana by Barry Manilow :wink:

LOL @ drod
nah, its gotta be the Kosha Nostra theme from the Snatch Soundtrack (hey, how did that film go down in the states, btw?).

“How Deep is your Love” by the BeeGees, or “Feeling Groovy” by Simon & Garfunkel

Bulls on Parade by Rage, For Whom the Bell Tolls by the Almighty Metallica, Walk by Pantera, Purity by Slipknot, Down With the Sickness by Disturbed, and American Badass by Kid Rock. There is more but listing them all would take forever.

being one of the few (???) german readers:
i see that rammstein jacks you up for a workout, but if you understand what they´re singing…
the lyrics are just plain stupid and in my opinion they´re a bit too close to the right extremist scene. this whole playing with the german language (they sing like the people talked 50 years ago, that kind of pronounciation) is too much for me.
maybe this is what attracts people to this music…