Intro Music

Here’s a question for all of you. If you were a wrestler/boxer/MMA fighter, or if you are one of these, what would you choose as your intro music. You can either make your self look mean with some kick-ass heavy metal, or lull them into a false sense of security with some Britney Spears. Afterall, if they hear you coming into the ring with “not yet a woman”(is that the song? can’t remember the name) then they’ll think that your an E-man who’s gagging for a knuckle sandwich, at which point you show your T-man qualities and open a can of Whoop-Ass™ on them.

My vote goes to Du Hast by Rammstein. It’ll make them cry momma and do a runner. Any suggestions?

yeah, great lyrics in that song…“Hate, you hate”…wonder how long it took them to write that…

Well, I’ve always been partial to the intro music on Pink Floyd’s “Run Like Hell.”

about 5 minutes I expect, but It’s better than entering to Imagine by John Lennon.

Rammstein has much better songs than Du Hast. And there’s a lot more to the song than just the “Du Hast” lines.

My choice would be KoRn’s Blind, just the first 30 secs or so.

Either I Stand Alone, Goldbergs instrumental theme, or the intro to Crazy Train.

pantera’s Fucking Hostile

Best entrance music I’ve ever heard was the Emperor’s March Justin Bruckman uses with the UCC. Aggressive music (i.e. Pantera) while great is a little on the predictable side and doesn’t help you distinguish yourself from the other fighters. I’ve actually seen some fighters walk in to Ricky Martin however they will remain nameless.

Metallica, “Seek and Destroy” is my favorite. Course with a name like mine, KO, I could be really cocky and use LL Cool J’s “Momma Said Knock You Out”.

How many Jakes are on here?

I'd have to go with Fucking Hostile, or Respect by Pantera.

I always listen to Drowning Pool’s version of Triple H’s theme before a bench workout. I’ve always been partial to Metallica’s “Seek and Destroy” or Megadeth’s “Crush 'Em”

Jake The Pantera song you’re refering to is “Walk” but i agree it’s a good one. My other favorites would be, Cowboys from Hell, espepecially the live version. Coal Chamber’s Me loco or big truck. Slipknot’s Heratic Anthem, People=Shit,Sic,Disasterpiece, and i can’t think of the names of the otheres of their self titled cd. I always thought For whom the bell tolls would be a good one, The bells in the beginning always make me think of somthing dark and dangerous.

I Stand Alone - godsmack,… maybe Darth Vader’s theme, or the theme from Conan…hmnnn usually I have a ton of ideas! -lol

Stranglehold by Ted Nugent or Boom by P.O.D.

“The Lord is a Monkey” - Butthole Surfers (No need to explain)
“Vampires”- Godsmack (tell me it’s not a make-thy-opponent-piss-in-his-shorts song)
“Five Minutes Alone”- Pantera (excellent hard beat)
“That’s the Name of The Game” - The Crystal Method (Actually, former UFC champion Randy Coutore used this one)
“Clear the Lane”-RATM (another kickass choice) I could go on for a while. Lata.

MBE: "sweeter than splenda since 1465."

-Eric

Yeah, Walk that’s it.

Come to think of it... the Friends and a bottle of pills song would be good to.

"I f*cked your girlfriend last night... I slapped her ass, and she called me dady"

Thunder Kiss 65- White Zombie

Sic- Slipknot(already mentioned, but great)

New World Order- Ministry

kurt angle’s theme is one of my favorite songs of all time. i dont know why, but that just pumps me up. if any of you have seen the movie “the great white hype”, having method man coming out and rapping would be pretty sweet too.

Ok, I’ve given it some more thought:
Fuel my Fire by The Prodigy, agressive punk rock, starts of fast at keeps on going. Killers by Iron Maiden, might have to use this one where your entrance lasts a while, as the good bits kick in about a minute from the start. The set-up at Pride FC would go well, as the ‘cat-walk’ is about 50m long. My last vote goes to Voodoo people by The Prodigy again, I think I’ll tie this with Du Hast.

I agree with the Ministry, but I think the static thumping of “Scarecrow” would be the best to stride to. The static would subliminally get the crowd grooving to you.