Intravenous L-Arginine Homebrew?

I’ve been reading about the amazing effects that intravenous L-arginine can have on HGH levels. Most hgh boosters on the market dont work very well (or at all) because when taken orally, most of the arginine that you’ve consumed gets destroyed by your body before it gets into your blood stream. Heres a pubmed article on this study Oral arginine-lysine does not increase growth hormone or insulin-like growth factor-I in old men - PubMed

The drug “R-gene 10” is actually an Rx used to treat people with HGH deficiency and all thats in it is water and L-Arginine HCL. Basically I’m trying to emulate that. I think I could just buy 99% L-Arginine HCL online along with some bacteriostatic water, then filer it into a vial for sterility… but my main concern it that its intravenous. Does anyone have experience or knowledge on the subject?

No, but I would dilute it out just as much as the pharmaceutical product is.

E.g., I wouldn’t inject for example 1 gram of arginine HCl dissolved into say 3 mL of water. By no means.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
No, but I would dilute it out just as much as the pharmaceutical product is.

E.g., I wouldn’t inject for example 1 gram of arginine HCl dissolved into say 3 mL of water. By no means.[/quote]

That would do some damage.

I’d be careful where you get your amino acids. Most off the shelf are not pure enough for IV use. And even if you dilute the arginine HCL, you need to buffer it a little I would imagine. Check the ingredients on the pharm version.

Yes, once administering any substantial volume, which it would need to be to dilute out the arginine, the pH and salinity should be made correct.