T Nation

Intravenous GH Administration?

is anyone still currently practicing this method? I have read enough studies now to know that this would be a far superior route of administration. But I also know that three to four injections a day using IV route can be troublesome. I'm not "scared" per se, I have no problem doing this as I'm very competent.

What I am concerned about is the frequency of injecting in this manner will almost guarantee a few mishaps that could be very unhealthy. Sure if it was once a day I could almost see it, but three times a day, finding a new spot, making sure you're in, and then more importantly making sure you're not screwing up a valve OR giving yourself a hemotoma.

I know that openly discussing the procedures would be a no no, but I'm wondering if anyone could generally speak on their experience with this and talk about the pros and cons they experienced.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am doing 5iu's/day Monday to Fiday, split 3 times a day : Morning, preworkout and post.
All are IM shots.
If i were to do IV shots, should the dose and frequency be the same and just change from IM to IV?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Can i do 1iu am, 3iu's pretraining and 1iu post training?
For the IV shot, do i use the same insulin pin and scringe that i use for the IM shot or should a bigger needle and scringe be used?

Thanks BBB, appreciate the reply.

You get pharma-quality gear? I would be worried about IVing anything short of Humatrope/Saizen/etc.