Intimidating FB Players of the 90s

I’m sure this has been discussed here at some point,but who comes to mind when you think of the most intimidating football players of the 90’s? Mentally,physically…whatever.

My choices that come to mind…
Greg Lloyd(i swear that man ate babies)
Chuck Cecil(don’t know how he can coach…nevertheless speak without drooling!)
Lawrence Taylor
Barry Sanders(yep)
Bo Jackson(couldn’t put Earl Campbell…so he’s my choice)

First and foremost, Reggie White (RIP)

Kevin Greene. That man was crazy! I saw him headbutt a guy that was wearing a helmet, and Greene was in street clothes, no helmet on.

Bill Romanowski

David Beckham.

VINNIE JONES FTW!

Greg Lloyd was a freak.

Yeah Kevin Greene was crazy…shit…just the thought of having to face him and Greg Lloyd in the same game was crazy…HELL just facing the Steelers defense of that era was enough to shit your pants…

I’ll take Vinnie Jones…but lets keep this to American football…

Ray Lewis, Romo

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Greg Lloyd was a freak.[/quote]

Yeah…he’s just crazy…i remember hearing he was arrested for shoving a pistol in his 12 year old son’s mouth because he was having bad grades!..lol. His son is a 6’2 233 Freshman at UConn now…playing same position.

Man I loved the Steelers defense of that era…Amazing that the Steelers on average have the toughest defenses.

Let keep this going…

Steve Atwater…Christian Okoye.
I’m sure you know why i mentioned them in the same sentence. For those that dont know:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/6082761056532676/atwaterhit/

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
First and foremost, Reggie White (RIP)

Kevin Greene. That man was crazy! I saw him headbutt a guy that was wearing a helmet, and Greene was in street clothes, no helmet on.

Bill Romanowski[/quote]

Hey,tmoney1…like I told Dustin in “Florida vs. Michigan” thread…stop stealing our running backs…lol. Jermie Calhoun and Justin Johnson are gonna be beast for yall.

Walter Payton.

You couldn’t stop him and everybody who was alive at the time watched him stiff arm guys outweighing him by 100#'s and just plant them. His work ethic was unparalleled and I will state his training clips are a big part of what lead me to be a powerlifter.

I can’t imagine being a line man knowing the pitch was coming his way.

Whoops. Title said 90’s. Missed that by 2 years. Be back later with some thoughts.

Charles Haley

Barry Sanders

Emmitt Smith

Jay Novacek

Troy Aikman

Daryl Johnston

Any Cowboy that won a ring.

Come on Boss…

Derrick Thomas!

Charles Haley 5 Super Bowl rings

JACK LAMBERT !!
CHUCK BEDNARIK !!
LT (Didn’t he break Joe Theisman’s leg ?)

Ronnie Lott

I’ll add Bruce Smith and John Randle.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Charles Haley

Barry Sanders

Emmitt Smith

Jay Novacek

Troy Aikman

Daryl Johnston

Any Cowboy that won a ring.

[/quote]

great players, but intimidating?