Intimacy in Relationships

Discuss.

Blowjobs are sweet.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Blowjobs are sweet. [/quote]

I have heard them called salty but never sweet. nttawwt

Yep. Most women who have been so inclined to share their numbers follow this paradigm. One said her number was around 40, but of those only 3 she had gone down on.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Blowjobs are sweet. [/quote]

I have heard them called salty but never sweet. nttawwt
[/quote]

Gotta drink more OJ.

Can we get a summary of the video, I can’t listen at work…

It’s a funny video, but in practice it’s strangely the exact opposite. One of the first things a girl will do is mouth stuff, but if things continue to get serious and you end up dating and having a long term relationship she seems to be less and less inclined to do that. Of course if she cheats on you guess what she’ll do all the time for the new guy?

[quote]csulli wrote:
It’s a funny video, but in practice it’s strangely the exact opposite. One of the first things a girl will do is mouth stuff, but if things continue to get serious and you end up dating and having a long term relationship she seems to be less and less inclined to do that. Of course if she cheats on you guess what she’ll do all the time for the new guy?[/quote]

Make sammiches??

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
It’s a funny video, but in practice it’s strangely the exact opposite. One of the first things a girl will do is mouth stuff, but if things continue to get serious and you end up dating and having a long term relationship she seems to be less and less inclined to do that. Of course if she cheats on you guess what she’ll do all the time for the new guy?[/quote]

Make sammiches??[/quote]

After giving him a blowjob.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
It’s a funny video, but in practice it’s strangely the exact opposite. One of the first things a girl will do is mouth stuff, but if things continue to get serious and you end up dating and having a long term relationship she seems to be less and less inclined to do that. Of course if she cheats on you guess what she’ll do all the time for the new guy?[/quote]

Make sammiches??[/quote]

Yep. She’ll make sammiches when Tue first wake up, she’ll make sammiches before they go to bed, and she’ll even make sammiches at her mom’s house after Thanksgiving dinner. She’ll probably even make sammiches for her new boyfriend and his best friend even though you had been asking her to make sammiches for your friend for years and she never did.

My girlfriend first made the mistake of giving good blowjobs…to a guy(me) who fucking LOVES blowjobs. Her second mistake was giving an even better blowjob when she was drunk.

I try to get them in as much as possible, although now admittingly the act seems to be coming fewer and father between.

IMO, and this has never been discussed with a woman so I could be completely wrong, but I thnk that the reason why older girls seem to give less and less head is because they usually do soo much of it when they’re yonger they’re most likely sick of it, AND dudes dicks can’t age well…I mean there’s just no way they can.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
My girlfriend first made the mistake of giving good blowjobs…to a guy(me) who fucking LOVES blowjobs. Her second mistake was giving an even better blowjob when she was drunk.

I try to get them in as much as possible, although now admittingly the act seems to be coming fewer and father between.

IMO, and this has never been discussed with a woman so I could be completely wrong, but I thnk that the reason why older girls seem to give less and less head is because they usually do soo much of it when they’re yonger they’re most likely sick of it, AND dudes dicks can’t age well…I mean there’s just no way they can.[/quote]

Father between whhaat?

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
My girlfriend first made the mistake of giving good blowjobs…to a guy(me) who fucking LOVES blowjobs. Her second mistake was giving an even better blowjob when she was drunk.

I try to get them in as much as possible, although now admittingly the act seems to be coming fewer and father between.

IMO, and this has never been discussed with a woman so I could be completely wrong, but I thnk that the reason why older girls seem to give less and less head is because they usually do soo much of it when they’re yonger they’re most likely sick of it, AND dudes dicks can’t age well…I mean there’s just no way they can.[/quote]

Father between whhaat?[/quote]

LOL

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
My girlfriend first made the mistake of giving good blowjobs…to a guy(me) who fucking LOVES blowjobs. Her second mistake was giving an even better blowjob when she was drunk.

I try to get them in as much as possible, although now admittingly the act seems to be coming fewer and father between.

IMO, and this has never been discussed with a woman so I could be completely wrong, but I thnk that the reason why older girls seem to give less and less head is because they usually do soo much of it when they’re yonger they’re most likely sick of it, AND dudes dicks can’t age well…I mean there’s just no way they can.[/quote]

I think it’s way more simple than that. They prefer mutual pleasure over lock jaw…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
My girlfriend first made the mistake of giving good blowjobs…to a guy(me) who fucking LOVES blowjobs. Her second mistake was giving an even better blowjob when she was drunk.

I try to get them in as much as possible, although now admittingly the act seems to be coming fewer and father between.

IMO, and this has never been discussed with a woman so I could be completely wrong, but I thnk that the reason why older girls seem to give less and less head is because they usually do soo much of it when they’re yonger they’re most likely sick of it, AND dudes dicks can’t age well…I mean there’s just no way they can.[/quote]

I think it’s way more simple than that. They prefer mutual pleasure over lock jaw…[/quote]
AND

Guys need to keep their junk clean and manscaped, no woman wants to go down on swamp ass and buckwheats head.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
My girlfriend first made the mistake of giving good blowjobs…to a guy(me) who fucking LOVES blowjobs. Her second mistake was giving an even better blowjob when she was drunk.

I try to get them in as much as possible, although now admittingly the act seems to be coming fewer and father between.

IMO, and this has never been discussed with a woman so I could be completely wrong, but I thnk that the reason why older girls seem to give less and less head is because they usually do soo much of it when they’re yonger they’re most likely sick of it, AND dudes dicks can’t age well…I mean there’s just no way they can.[/quote]

Father between whhaat?[/quote]

LOL[/quote]

Best typo/autocorrect ever. So funny.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
My girlfriend first made the mistake of giving good blowjobs…to a guy(me) who fucking LOVES blowjobs. Her second mistake was giving an even better blowjob when she was drunk.

I try to get them in as much as possible, although now admittingly the act seems to be coming fewer and father between.

IMO, and this has never been discussed with a woman so I could be completely wrong, but I thnk that the reason why older girls seem to give less and less head is because they usually do soo much of it when they’re yonger they’re most likely sick of it, AND dudes dicks can’t age well…I mean there’s just no way they can.[/quote]

I think it’s way more simple than that. They prefer mutual pleasure over lock jaw…[/quote]

Wait…sooo you’re saying girls Don’t like being gagged until they choke all over themselves? So the movies lie?

seriously though, I disagree to a point, For example I know a few girls my age that wont put a dick near their mouth now, but lemme tell you back in middle school and HS they couldn’t be found without one in there.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Heard a good joke from a dirty old man kinda relevant to this thread…

What is the smartest thing to come out of a woman’s mouth ? Einstein’s cock.