T Nation

Interviews, Podcasts, Discussions, Debates, etc

Thought is would be cool to have thread dedicated to interesting interviews, etc. I am on my phone at the moment but, Dave Rubin interviewed Thomas Sowell, thought people would enjoy it.

Post your favorites.

Oh wow. Thanks for the head’s up. I’ll check it out.

Great idea for a thread. I think a lot of us are into podcasts. It’s a bit more accessible than trying to talk books. Less of a time commitment.

@EmilyQ, you know I’m thinking that talking interviews and podcasts is a bit like your old magazine group. Haha. Lowering the bar. :slight_smile:

"They dive into Dr. Sowell’s Marxist past, free speech on college campuses, the role of government, minimum wage laws, his experience as a black conservative, debunking systemic racism, and more"

"Gad Saad is Professor of Marketing & Concordia University Research Chair in Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences and Darwinian Consumption"

"Dr. Paglia has been warning about the decline and corruption of the modern humanities for decades, and she is a serious critic of the postmodern ethos that currently dominates much of academia. Although she is a committed equity feminist, she firmly opposes the victim/oppressor narrative that dominates much of modern American and British feminism."

Crazy stuff.

If nothing else, you will ANNIHILATE your next gym session after this…

"Sam Harris ​joins Ben Shapiro for a wide-ranging discussion on identity politics, the existence of God, and the Bible’s view of slavery."

Why do they pause for Rocky training montages?

sorry, not quite sure what you mean?

Rocky always gets my training juices flowing…