Interview with Rogue Vampire

Did you guys know that RougeVampire was actually Manti Te’o’s girlfriend?

http://vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=roguevampire here’s a roguevampire with a sports car who likes heavy metal…

This thread is great

Is there still question this guys’ pics are real?

I’ve confirmed he is real to a few others who figured out I trained at the same place as him, and asked me. He’s really that large. I believe he has an outrageous car too, some orange sport car thing ( I don’t know cars…)

(Did I just make it less fun for some of you?)

2 things.

1. Just because the guy in the avatar picture trains somewhere in Massachusetts and drives an orange sports car doesn’t mean the person behind the avatar picture is actually him. Nobody’s saying the pic is a photoshop or something like that. I believe that’s a picture of an actual large person, lol.

2. That’s your first post on this site after lurking for 2 1/2 years (or longer)? really?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
what kind of guy over the age of 14 describes themselves as a ‘major badass’?[/quote]
Lost my protein shake after this one lol! He’s like the missing brother in that movie Step Brothers. Alomg his likes of MMA, working out, vampires I was expecting nunchaku mastery and tree house builder expert.

[quote]CDBray wrote:

I’ve confirmed he is real to a few others who figured out I trained at the same place as him, and asked me. He’s really that large. I believe he has an outrageous car too, some orange sport car thing ( I don’t know cars…)

(Did I just make it less fun for some of you?)[/quote]

Yep he is real. I saw the website of his employer a while back and there was a picture of him in a suit which appears to be gone now. He has never really said anything that is unbelievable but for some reason people think he is trolling, he is just a weird guy.

As far as his size, is it really that hard to believe someone can’t put on decent muscle mass after working out consistently for 20+ years with the single goal of adding muscle size and not worrying about lean body mass?

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
single goal of adding muscle size and not worrying about lean body mass?[/quote]

This makes no sense.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
single goal of adding size and not worrying about lean body mass[/quote]

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
2 things.

1. Just because the guy in the avatar picture trains somewhere in Massachusetts and drives an orange sports car doesn’t mean the person behind the avatar picture is actually him. Nobody’s saying the pic is a photoshop or something like that. I believe that’s a picture of an actual large person, lol.

2. That’s your first post on this site after lurking for 2 1/2 years (or longer)? really?[/quote]

Re: #1 That’s him. I’ve spoken with him plenty of times. You think someone is impersonating him using his pictures? That’s pretty far fetched. Your scenario isn’t true. That’s him.

#2 been on the site since the paper magazine (long time ago) version of Testosterone. I changed my login to MY REAL NAME a few years ago. I decided the weird made up online name stuff didn’t feel “adult” to me. I don’t want to represent myself as “HugeGuns69” or anything like that. I just noticed someone had resurrected the thread and thought someone might be curious to hear the truth. Not sure the issue there…?

^^You think someone impersonating another person online and using a picture they found on a website is “pretty far fetched”???

You obviously don’t watch any sort or news, talk shows, sports or read the newspaper or visit sites like yahoo, MSN etc. etc.

Just google Manti Te’o’s girlfriend if you’re confused

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^You think someone impersonating another person online and using a picture they found on a website is “pretty far fetched”???

You obviously don’t watch any sort or news, talk shows, sports or read the newspaper or visit sites like yahoo, MSN etc. etc.

Just google Manti Te’o’s girlfriend if you’re confused[/quote]

Is it weird that I don’t do any of those things? I don’t…

I of course didn’t mean the concept of impersonation was far fetched, it just seems like an impersonator would have to know about RV and his family, job, car… Why would someone in Billerica (the town in Ma. Where the gym is) do that?

Maybe I could have worded it better, I guess I don’ t know how else to say that, the guy IS the guy. I can’t imagine why someone would intermittently post using his picture… Not interested in arguing with strangers, just thought people were entertained by the whole thread. I’ll go away now.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
single goal of adding muscle size and not worrying about lean body mass?[/quote]

This makes no sense.[/quote]

Adding muscle and not caring about how fat you get in the process

I wish digital cameras were easily available these days.

Does anyone remember the story he posted about the girl in his dreams from 200 years ago that he loves? I bookmarked the site he plagiarized that from and tell people it as my own.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

1. That’s your first post on this site after lurking for 2 1/2 years (or longer)? really?[/quote]

No chance of RV having an alternate account to back himself up right? No waaaay!

So what’s he like in person?? /lulz

Worlds biggest anti climax…

Drugs----- “let’s see, how should I answer this (wink, wink)”

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Drugs----- “let’s see, how should I answer this (wink, wink)”[/quote]

This is the kind of thing that makes me think (hope?) RV is a 12 year old. Everything he’s ever posted is so fucking juvenile. It’s difficult, and ultimately depressing, to believe that an adult has written everything that RV has.

[quote]CDBray wrote:

I’ve confirmed he is real to a few others who figured out I trained at the same place as him, and asked me. [/quote]

Bollocks. You knew the real RV trained at your gym but waited until somebody ‘figured it out’ to post.