Interview with Rogue Vampire

[quote]Shimmy wrote:
Well if he isn’t gonna post a pic we should get the ACTUAL guy in the picture to post a picture…dost thou comprehend?

it might require a detective…how exciting![/quote]

Now that’s a thought…

[quote]Shimmy wrote:
Well if he isn’t gonna post a pic we should get the guy from the pic to post a pic…dost thou comprehend?[/quote]

If he’s telling the truth then he is the guy from the pic so he knows that his gym has been contacted to find out if he really is the guy from the pic, so we shouldn’t have to contact the guy from the pic to to post a pic to prove he really is the guy in the pic because he hasn’t posted a pic, so he’s not the guy in the pic…

Am I the only one who thinks it’s odd that so many want to see DN’s pussy… without any knowledge of what her face looks like?

Frankly, I’m more curious to see if the face matches that smokin’ body.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
Also what troll actually is Level 3. He’s obviously have bought stuff from TN. Hmmmmmmmmm it’s becoming more and more clear to me.
[/quote]

You’d be surprised. I’ve encountered several alternate accounts of level 1 upwards and I’m the one getting called out for being obsessed. [/quote]

Who else man? EXPOSE Roy, sing.[/quote]

Skyscapper:

[/quote]

Lol that thread was awesome.

Old though

Expose more posters with multiple accounts.names and evidemce please

Make this thread even more interesting

[/quote]

I’ve done that - many times. People generally just aren’t interested. Every time I expose a troll, I bombard them with questions and people pop out to call me out but don’t read the responses.

A vegetarian vampire that doesn’t believe his true love Elizabeth Bathory was a vampire? Why so gullible, folks ? My volume of posts aren’t for show or curiosity, but to point out the obvious to people that should know better.
[/quote]

Alright man

You win

Carry on
[/quote]

There are no winners in this war , Rock…there are no winners.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks it’s odd that so many want to see DN’s pussy… without any knowledge of what her face looks like?

Frankly, I’m more curious to see if the face matches that smokin’ body. [/quote]

Hahahaha!

They would’ve seen my face in the video though :wink:

But it doesn’t matter any more.

Rogue didn’t bite.

DN is RV

nubs

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
DN is RV

nubs[/quote]

LOL

I don’t even want to get involved in this thread, and this is no comment on who or what RV looks like in real life … even though I have a fairly good idea:

RV’s style matches that of Bunny Bench. Do what you will with that.

All I have left to say is that it’s downright rude for the host to leave his own party.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
RV, have you got a camera phone? I’m sure you do. Leave your desk and go to the restroom and take a pic of yourself. Easy!! I’m sure you look gorgeous in a shirt :wink:

We can have another pic from the webcam later, when you buy a new webcam.

I just can’t believe I’m doing this. To be honest, one part of me wishes you don’t post your pic’ cos it’s my pussy man, my PUSSSSY!!! And 2 OTHER GIRLS’ PUSSIES too!! I’m actually regretting that but can’t go back now.

So go on, post a pic, RV. I’m off to the gym now, hopefully will find a pic of yours in the next 2 hours. And that’ll be end of the offer.
[/quote]

DN… you minx. You put your pussy on the line like a champ.
I salute you.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Frankly, I’m more curious to see if the face matches that smokin’ body. [/quote]

Oh don’t worry mister. All of DN is fine as hell. Real life fact confirmed in the flesh by someone on T-Nation.

VAMPIRE FIGHT

Fail.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

It’s like if somebody is offering free money, you don’t care how much they’re giving, you just take it. Although I have been curious about her face since I saw those legs. Either way it’s too late now!

I never feed trolls, the only reason I chimed in was to see if DN would actually do it lol.

[quote]afrikus wrote:
I don’t even want to get involved in this thread, and this is no comment on who or what RV looks like in real life … even though I have a fairly good idea:

RV’s style matches that of Bunny Bench. Do what you will with that.[/quote]

he returns!!!

Maybe he meant 20 hour workout instead of a 20 min workout?

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:

Maybe he meant 20 hour workout instead of a 20 min workout?[/quote]
lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I was/am damn curious as well.

Damn RV you screwed the pouch on this one.