Interview with Rogue Vampire

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
But one guy said, he would take my pic and show it at my gym to clarify if my avi is me. Well, Thats perfectly cool with me. “Fit Results” in billerica, is a ver small gym. Both the owners know me very well, and would instantly know who i was and would instantly tell you, ya, thats "oh ya, thats “my name” so they know me. so if anyone wants to go to that gym and show a pic, its cool with me.[/quote]

First off I said I wasn’t going to go by with a pic and ask about the dude in the photo.

Look, I don’t give enough of a fuck about the internet to stalk you in real life, lol.

If you want to get a session in, I’m down. Otherwise, I’m not about to take it any further than internet tomfoolery.

[/quote]

Heres the thing about my workouts. last night I did shoulders. since i do something similiar to dc training, my workouts are stupid quick. My whole workout was like 20 minutes. its just not worth meeting someone for such a short workout.[/quote]

Why are people still on this? This jackass has come up with every excuse known to man. This last just sealed the deal. THE PICS AREN’T HIM. Everyone can move on meow.

Let us turn this around.

If RV doesnt post a resent pic of himself in the next 48hours, I will send pics of my weiner to everybody
who posted in this thread( INCLUDING YOU RV ) and nobody wants that, so please pretty please with sugar on top
post a fresh pic of yourself, or I will launch what cannot be unseen.

Ends post with evil laugh

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Everyone can move on meow.[/quote]

[quote]florelius wrote:
Ends post with evil laugh[/quote]

You can thank me later guys, Rogue sent me this…

[quote]florelius wrote:
Let us turn this around.

If RV doesnt post a resent pic of himself in the next 48hours, I will send pics of my weiner to everybody
who posted in this thread( INCLUDING YOU RV ) and nobody wants that, so please pretty please with sugar on top
post a fresh pic of yourself, or I will launch what cannot be unseen.

Ends post with evil laugh

[/quote]

[quote]its_just_me wrote:
You can thank me later guys, Rogue sent me this…[/quote]

LMFAO!!!

If I were bisexual this thread would be a win-win situation

in it 4 the poon pic

Hahaha, oh man, this thread is a perfect example of why I love this forum!

RV, you may be a weird, trolling freak, but we love you.

[quote]jamma wrote:
RV, you may be a weird, trolling freak, but we’d love you if you posted the damn pic already
[/quote]
Fixed

Either RV is actually real OR he is a really dedicated troll. Most trolls here leave pretty quickly once figured out and usually don’t hang on this long. However, they do feed off people’s anger, it’s what they do…

I hope I didn’t miss the time limit on the poon pic and videos.

Also what troll actually is Level 3. He’s obviously have bought stuff from TN. Hmmmmmmmmm it’s becoming more and more clear to me.

I thinl DNs deadline hath passed.

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
Also what troll actually is Level 3. He’s obviously have bought stuff from TN. Hmmmmmmmmm it’s becoming more and more clear to me.
[/quote]

You’d be surprised. I’ve encountered several alternate accounts of level 1 upwards and I’m the one getting called out for being obsessed.

I’m not too familiar with message board stuff.
What exactly does it mean to be a troll?

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
[/quote]

You’d be surprised. I’ve encountered several alternate accounts of level 1 upwards and I’m the one getting called out for being obsessed. [/quote]

Who else man? EXPOSE Roy, sing.

[quote]shadylow wrote:
I’m not too familiar with message board stuff.
What exactly does it mean to be a troll?[/quote]

not too familiar with google either, it seems