Interview with Rogue Vampire

[quote]rambodian wrote:
Dear RV,
You seem to want to be taken seriously yes?

I don’t frequent this site as much as a local Australian one (who I know some of the members personally), but I do like to come here from time to time as their is a plethora of good information on here and people who are always willing to help/offer advice etc. So it perplexes me as to why you come to this site knowing that you are being considered as a troll because you won’t post a recent pic of yourself.

I would like to take you seriously, heck I have in other threads and have even defended you from what I thought was a bit of hate being thrown your way. But as time has gone by, you have persisted with the ambition of being taken serious but not showing proof of who you are.

I want you to at least consider what I have said here, if you decided to take a pic of yourself and post it up here, you would get instant respect and allot of apologies as your AVI, if it is you, is something to be proud of ( I only wish I was that big).

It is for this reason that I have begun to suspect that those who frequent this site more than myself have a dam good reason to be suspicious of you, and that I myself have now become one who is suspect of who you are.

It is a shame, as I (and others I am sure) would love to pick your brain if that really is you in your AVI and because one pic would change everything, your advice would be taken serious. I’ll leave you with this question:
Why, as you obviously like giving out advice etc, would you post it on this site if no one believes who you are and won’t take it?[/quote]

Listen, this is the internet, anyone can lie, I understand that. But one guy said, he would take my pic and show it at my gym to clarify if my avi is me. Well, Thats perfectly cool with me. “Fit Results” in billerica, is a ver small gym. Both the owners know me very well, and would instantly know who i was and would instantly tell you, ya, thats "oh ya, thats “my name” so they know me. so if anyone wants to go to that gym and show a pic, its cool with me.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Godamit!! Even the power of pussy is not enough to make RV take a pic of himself.

RV, I really want to believe you. I like you. You’re quite entertaining. You might be who you say you are but you’re probably holding on too much fat and you fear criticism. It’s understandable, buddy.

I posted my offer more than 12 hours ago. Another 7 hours and I will withdraw it. Damn, man, I’m putting my pussy on the line here. LOL!
Showing it to strangers on the interwebzz, plus my video of me doing the naughty with 2 other girls. Something I’ll never do, man. I even offered to share a video of one of my girls, with her permission of course, dressed as the woman of your dreams. See? Even my girlfriends know about you! How fucking cool is that?! What more do you neeeeeed?? Bloody bathed virgins???

Take a pic, load it onto your pc, post it here. Simple. Or just meet up with Beans and SteelyD. That’s ll be enough to confirm who you say you are and, you’ll still get the video![/quote]

Group ignore for RV if he messes up the above offer.

I actually believe RV is legit, if hes not then Ive been fooled lol.

Also this isnt changing my decision, Im still team Edward all the way

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
My daughter is always playing with it. [/quote]

So it always worked before, and yet you were unable to take a single pic and put and end to all of this nonsense?.. okay, I’m out.

S[/quote]

my daughter is always fooling with that thing. its just not working right. so, ill go get some cheap webcam.

RV, the prob is, the TN member can take the pic to your gym, and, if the guy in your avi trains there, of course they’ll say they know him.

It’s like taking pic of my avi to the gym I told you I train and work at, and ask the owners about me. They’d say, ‘yes, that black girl with the big legs and firm ass! we know her. She even wears the exact clothing as in this photo when she workout.’ But it won’t prove I am the girl in the avi. If that makes sense.

Now, take your phone, snap snap, and post :slight_smile:

4 hours to go…

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]aeyogi wrote:
I don’t care what RV looks like; just here to get picts of DN nekkid.[/quote]
x3[/quote]

x4

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
RV, the prob is, the TN member can take the pic to your gym, and, if the guy in your avi trains there, of course they’ll say they know him.

It’s like taking pic of my avi to the gym I told you I train and work at, and ask the owners about me. They’d say, ‘yes, that black girl with the big legs and firm ass! we know her. She even wears the exact clothing as in this photo when she workout.’ But it won’t prove I am the girl in the avi. If that makes sense.

Now, take your phone, snap snap, and post :slight_smile:

4 hours to go…[/quote]

the next for hours are the most anxious of my life!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Another 7 hours and I will withdraw it.[/quote]

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

4 hours to go…[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO O O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO O O O O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O O O OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO O O O O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O O O OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO…

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO O O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO O O O O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O O O OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
This thread could go viral.[/quote]

I’m kind of surprised it hasn’t hit 4chan in some manner.

I’m posting in this thread for DarkNinjaa PM’s…

Look man, just post a goddamn picture of you, whoever you are, whatever you look like, WE DON’T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE!!! Much more are on the line right now.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Roybot has archived everything anyone has ever said on here

[/quote]

Not really. I have a half-decent memory and RV repeats himself a lot. Your comments on the other thread make more sense now, suffice to say you’re waay off the mark.

[quote]shadylow wrote:

Do you have a crush on this dude or something?
Why are you leg humping him so badly?[/quote]

Why, do you want a turn? Go away and read the claims that are being thrown around here, apply some common sense and reason, and then make a more productive comment…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

seriously, Roybot you’re obsessed with this[/quote]

LOL, Roy is a natural born troll hunter. He’s got the nose for it too.[/quote]

Thanks for the support, CB. As usual the wrong person is getting flamed. I’m done here.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
I’m posting in this thread for DarkNinjaa PM’s…[/quote]

same here

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
I’m posting in this thread for DarkNinjaa PM’s…[/quote]
+1

[quote]rougevampire wrote:
Both the owners know me very well, and would instantly know who i was and would instantly tell you, ya, thats "oh ya, thats “my name” so they know me. so if anyone wants to go to that gym and show a pic, its cool with me.
[/quote]

[quote]DarkNinja wrote:
[/quote]

Agreed, of course if that guy goes there and they know him they’ll say “Yea, that’s ***”, if you even gave the name that they’ll say that’d be a start… or do you need to go to the gym and ask the guy first? :wink:

Nice! lol

[quote]Senan wrote:

[quote]rougevampire wrote:
Both the owners know me very well, and would instantly know who i was and would instantly tell you, ya, thats "oh ya, thats “my name” so they know me. so if anyone wants to go to that gym and show a pic, its cool with me.
[/quote]

[quote]DarkNinja wrote:
[/quote]

Agreed, of course if that guy goes there and they know him they’ll say “Yea, that’s ***”, if you even gave the name that they’ll say that’d be a start… or do you need to go to the gym and ask the guy first? :wink:

Nice! lol[/quote]

Ok, my name is Dave. But I only go by roguevampire. but, you have a point.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
4 hours to go…[/quote]
This must have been what it felt like when I realized Santa wasn’t real.

Damn you RV…