Interview with Rogue Vampire

RV emailed me the most recent pic of him…

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
RV emailed me the most recent pic of him…[/quote]

ahhh because hes a vampire get it!!

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

ahhh because hes a vampire get it!![/quote]

Racist against vampires I see…

That’s messed up man

Thought we were cool.

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

ahhh because hes a vampire get it!![/quote]

[quote]enrac wrote:
Folks in the neighbourhood of those gyms could go there anyway with prints of the two pics and just see if this person’s been there, at all…[/quote]

I’ll be honest. I’ve thought about that.

Then I thought: “What would a police officer think of my explanation of WHY I was there with a picture of this dude asking around this gym about him, if such an officer were to get involved.”

Not that I would automatically assume the police would get involved, but it’s a little creepy for me to go there and ask about some rando dude in a picture. Couple that with “What would happen if the police were to end up involved” is a typical question in my decision making model…

I decided not to go there with a pic.

[quote]overstand wrote:

seriously, Roybot you’re obsessed with this[/quote]

LOL, Roy is a natural born troll hunter. He’s got the nose for it too.

If y’all were smart you would have had hallowed or one of the other hos from this site to seduce a pic out of him.

RV is a giant monster…and what do giant monsters love/

Human bitches

That’s the formula for every monster story ever…

Its too late now tho. I’m sure he’s gonna see this and be on alert now.

RV, hold a shoe up in your pic. We all want to know what your BF% is.

Team RV for the win! Damn Rogue you won me over.

RV, you’re one popular boy…

Godamit!! Even the power of pussy is not enough to make RV take a pic of himself.

RV, I really want to believe you. I like you. You’re quite entertaining. You might be who you say you are but you’re probably holding on too much fat and you fear criticism. It’s understandable, buddy.

I posted my offer more than 12 hours ago. Another 7 hours and I will withdraw it. Damn, man, I’m putting my pussy on the line here. LOL!
Showing it to strangers on the interwebzz, plus my video of me doing the naughty with 2 other girls. Something I’ll never do, man. I even offered to share a video of one of my girls, with her permission of course, dressed as the woman of your dreams. See? Even my girlfriends know about you! How fucking cool is that?! What more do you neeeeeed?? Bloody bathed virgins???

Take a pic, load it onto your pc, post it here. Simple. Or just meet up with Beans and SteelyD. That’s ll be enough to confirm who you say you are and, you’ll still get the video!

Dear RV,
You seem to want to be taken seriously yes?

I don’t frequent this site as much as a local Australian one (who I know some of the members personally), but I do like to come here from time to time as their is a plethora of good information on here and people who are always willing to help/offer advice etc. So it perplexes me as to why you come to this site knowing that you are being considered as a troll because you won’t post a recent pic of yourself.

I would like to take you seriously, heck I have in other threads and have even defended you from what I thought was a bit of hate being thrown your way. But as time has gone by, you have persisted with the ambition of being taken serious but not showing proof of who you are.

I want you to at least consider what I have said here, if you decided to take a pic of yourself and post it up here, you would get instant respect and allot of apologies as your AVI, if it is you, is something to be proud of ( I only wish I was that big).

It is for this reason that I have begun to suspect that those who frequent this site more than myself have a dam good reason to be suspicious of you, and that I myself have now become one who is suspect of who you are.

It is a shame, as I (and others I am sure) would love to pick your brain if that really is you in your AVI and because one pic would change everything, your advice would be taken serious. I’ll leave you with this question:
Why, as you obviously like giving out advice etc, would you post it on this site if no one believes who you are and won’t take it?

[quote]StevenF wrote:
so does that mean no shaved vag pics? [/quote]

Don’t count me out just yet. I won’t go into details and I realize nobody will believe a word of this, but my web cam is broke. My daughter is always playing with it. But, over the next few days, im going to go get another web cam. just hang on. You may say, why not just go now and get one. well, I’m at work. when i get outa work, i workout. today i see my daughter, so time is limited.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
If y’all were smart you would have had hallowed or one of the other hos from this site to seduce a pic out of him.

[/quote]

That wouldn’t work. maybe 10 years ago, it would have. But my heart belongs to another. ahhhh, what a movie it would make, lol. or book.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

I have more of these ^…maybe I can lure him out…
[/quote]

that is very insulting to her memory. That is her myth, unfortunately. You look up the word rail-roaded, and her name would be there.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
My daughter is always playing with it. [/quote]

So it always worked before, and yet you were unable to take a single pic and put and end to all of this nonsense?.. okay, I’m out.

S

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Godamit!! Even the power of pussy is not enough to make RV take a pic of himself.

RV, I really want to believe you. I like you. You’re quite entertaining. You might be who you say you are but you’re probably holding on too much fat and you fear criticism. It’s understandable, buddy.

I posted my offer more than 12 hours ago. Another 7 hours and I will withdraw it. Damn, man, I’m putting my pussy on the line here. LOL!
Showing it to strangers on the interwebzz, plus my video of me doing the naughty with 2 other girls. Something I’ll never do, man. I even offered to share a video of one of my girls, with her permission of course, dressed as the woman of your dreams. See? Even my girlfriends know about you! How fucking cool is that?! What more do you neeeeeed?? Bloody bathed virgins???

Take a pic, load it onto your pc, post it here. Simple. Or just meet up with Beans and SteelyD. That’s ll be enough to confirm who you say you are and, you’ll still get the video![/quote]

I’m glad you find my entertaining. It has nothing to do with to much BF%. I have the same BF% as in those pics.