Interview on Steroids (Benoit )

Don’t know if this was already posted but I wanted to hear your guys opinion. I couldn’t believe how the reporters acted when the interview wasn’t going there way.

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=55769&tid=63

Bravo to Mr. Nash.

Seriously, those 2 fucks just ended it because he was starting to bring up a valid argument - like he said, it’s not what they wanted to hear. I’ll bet it all that it had nothing to do with steroids, and that alcohol is way more likely to be the cause of this, or at least one of them.

And that idiot woman with her “hahaha I’ve never taken steroids” attitude is really a prime example of how misinformed and uneducated even these so called “reporters” are.

It really grinds me when people are so ignorant.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Bravo to Mr. Nash.

Seriously, those 2 fucks just ended it because he was starting to bring up a valid argument - like he said, it’s not what they wanted to hear. I’ll bet it all that it had nothing to do with steroids, and that alcohol is way more likely to be the cause of this, or at least one of them.

And that idiot woman with her “hahaha I’ve never taken steroids” attitude is really a prime example of how misinformed and uneducated even these so called “reporters” are.

It really grinds me when people are so ignorant.[/quote]

The problem is that they were straight up rude to that guy. They interrupted him at least three time that I counted. Talk about lacking credibility! If you can’t hold a polite conversation you look like an idiot.

The other thing is, no drugs of any kind had to do with this man being an unstable psychopath! Steroids and alcohol and whatever else never made anyone into a homicidal maniac, being a n unstable madman is always the reason.

I’ve heard of drugs triggering psychotic episodes, but that only happens in prone individuals, so blaming the drugs is pretty much never the correct conclusion IMO.

They were trying to provoke him. The hilarious part was he was the calmest one of the three. It’s pretty clear they wre grasping at straws.

Nash was very well-spoken. I think he did everyone a favor with what he had to say.

I think the two biggest things in the Benoit case were the fact that;

1. Over the past five or so years, many (if not MOST) of his closest friends have died.

2. There a substantive studies linking repeated head trauma to depression.

Toss in the facts that he was having health problems, and his marriage was on the rocks, and well…you have what happened, unfortunately.

Of course, the minute anybody who’s at all athletic wigs out it’s steroids.

Disgraceful reporting.

I wonder if the second coming of TC on Fox is still on track given all the recent demonising of testosterone.

I think they were cutting him off because he had an obvious agenda that was opposed to their own, and he was pushing it instead of answering their questions. They honestly gave him quite a good deal of time to make his points (6 min). The bitch calling out his credibility at the end was bullshit though.

I’m really surprised they even put him on the air. Fox must not pre-screen their interviewees very well.

lolololololol

Roid heads are like pot heads.

Everybody always takes the stuff then says it has nothing but positive effects. Then when another person comes on and embarasses himself on tv nobody sees the embarassment just that the media cut him off. Be fucking real.

Theres only one media argument for steroids that I ever heard that was good and that was Rogaens that was posted a week or so ago.

To say roids doesn’t effect your emotional state is a flat out lie. To say you’ve been around it for 20 years and never seen “roid rage” your credibility is shot. If you’ve been around it 20 years you should have at least seen one person who abused it and saw what abuse can do. They cut him off purely because he was stuttering trying to make up his lies. Shit just didn’t make sense.

I’ve seen tons of posters post in the roid forum how their emotional state has changed and what steroid to take to counteract the one they are using. Then the exact same person goes in another forum and says steroids don’t effect your mental state. Bullshit anyone?

For steroids to ever become legal it will definitely require an in depth and honest look at the advantages and disadvantages of taking it. Which I have yet to see one user be able to do.