Intervention, The T Nation Edition

Who does that remind you of…

1 Like

Cant stand that mind set

3 Likes

Haha

@rippedkid783 im calling you out. . You decided to say this to robstein ;

And along with your other poor attempt at trolling you’re just a complete douchebag. Seriously who the heck would getrandom pills and even consider taking them without knowing what they are. stupid.

Oh not cool ripped kid. Not cool at all. Come over here so we can take turns spanking you until you have learnt your lesson young man!

2 Likes

“Rippedkid”'s internal discussion about deleting his own pics from two threads minutes after attacking Rob:
RippedKidIsADick

6 Likes

People can say a lot of crap online, but when you insult someone’s physique, and your own looks like complete garbage in comparison, there’s no upside.

S

5 Likes

I’m not too good with computers, but I did find that you can pull pics from the edit history.

Learn something new every day, right?

Seriously?? This guy actually wanted to run someone down whom has a physique way better than his own?

1 Like

Is that Raj or @shreddedbaby ?

Maybe they’re the same…

1 Like

I dunno. I think Raj is a little older though.

So before I got into strongman, I trained a lot of martial arts and hung out on MMA forums. And when people got called out on there, it was a lot of posturing and threatening to meet up and kick each other’s asses and videos of fights etc etc.

It all seemed like macho bullcrap at the time, but these days, on lifting forums, when guys feel the best way to respond to being challenged is to snap a bunch of Instagram shots of themselves without clothes on, I simply don’t know how to feel.

9 Likes

White-Duck_Facing_Front

Boi if you don’t get your Aflac leg lookin’ ass…

14 Likes

And to add to the pubes you had on the floor in that pill picture, you have a whole corner of your dirty ass carpet covered in trash with stains between your legs and cum rags against your storage bins. VACUUM YOUR ROOM DOG

5 Likes

Lmao. I don’t even have a dog in this fight. But this is what we used to say to our roided out top-heavy gym teacher.

are_those_your_legs_or_are_you_riding_a_chicken_b

8 Likes

Call out threads are often like a kind of boomerang egg toss…I often actually end up feeling more sorry for the starter of such things threads than the subject…that being said…this is the interwebz…shit probably won’t get too serious!!! LOL

No comment on the socks and sandals?

1 Like

Works for samurai

117415c19dd65b4a1d0d911c64f3cd23--bushido-japanese-art

2 Likes

90 years old from the waist down.

1 Like

What? I was promised pics!

2 Likes