Intervention, The T Nation Edition

I realize that, however once yogi posted I saw an opportunity to talk to someone I have been meaning to talk to.

My next post to him will be my last in this thread, pinky promise :wink:

Iā€™ll definitely check it out, man. Iā€™m nowhere near the level of guys like Brick or Rob but Iā€™m a big believer in we can all learn something from everyone

1 Like

I really do regret how I handled things in the first thread. Sometimes I get really defensive etc, and I got really over excited when I first joined this forum with wanting to get conversations going and make myself known etc.

So I totally donā€™t blame you for that opinion.

I really appreciate your willingness to check it out, you are very welcome there! Thanks for being mature about this and allowing me to move on from past mistakes and arguments! Some times people donā€™t come off as they intended, but I do have a real thirst for knowledge, dedication to the sport, and feel that at the least I have some interesting opinions to offer!
I really appreciate your attitude man! Iā€™m off to the gym, hope to talk to you later!

1 Like

INTERVENTION!!! INTERVENTION!!!

not supposed to drink caffeine after a workout, Pangloss!

2 Likes

Definetly one of the 3 best episodes!

I also really enjoy The Gang Runs for Office, and Flowers for Charlie.

Aw man thereā€™s so many. A few of my faves:

-Charlie Work
-Mac And Dennis Move To The Suburbs
-the one where they try and beat Wade Boggsā€™ record for beers drunk (canā€™t remember what itā€™s called)

I only discovered the show fairly recently. Watched all 12 seasons in like a fortnight

1 Like

Did I not write this in this very thread:

Soā€¦

You mean like the time I judged you for being a heroin addict and not your actions?

Or when I was upset and looking to attack you due to prior ā€œbad argumentsā€ even though we had established that:

Or the last one really heated one prior to the steroid thread where I clearly left on a bad note:

Given all these, I guess it was reasonable for you to claim:

And i am still waiting for you to quote any of my horrible, hateful exchanges with you in your thread that warranted the following replies:

Interesting way of describing your replies to me. All your posts are on this very page. We didnā€™t have a verbal exchange where you can give your own altered version after that since nothing is on record. This is exactly why I have a problem with your credibility. And nobody ganged up against you. Everyone expressed his views independently. Are you surprised that they all came to the same conclusion? Perhaps you are the one with a warped perception of reality.

Was it this one? Because I think it was the worst. You are free to dispute this but with the relevant quotes to back it up.:

The thing is, you are screaming the same veiled insults over and over in similar words regardless of the degree or context in which you claim you are being ā€œattackedā€.

It was not a level that I went down to.

This leads me to believe that this happens to you very often(hey, I was not the one who started this thread. That should tell you something) and YOU are the one playing to an the audience hoping to paint the other party in a bad light while playing the victim.

In short, you are everything you accuse others of being.

3 Likes

And lest there be any misunderstanding since you seem to be able to be confused at your convenience, you called me out.

I let it slide:

You doubled down:

I donā€™t really understand the point of this threadā€¦

4 Likes

We needed everyone here, weā€™re having an intervention.

2 Likes

What the hell is going on in this thread?

2 Likes

Why? Whatā€™d I do?

1 Like

This is crazy.

2 Likes

This thread was doomed from the very beginning

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ It is going to get too Damn ugly in here.

We are another step closerā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry. Your linking my post drug me here. I was confused. Ah well. Carry on all.

Why donā€™t @shreddedbaby and @Benanything just have a front squat competition and post video results. Isnā€™t that how T-Nation settles things?

17 Likes

What was wrong with my thread?

I thought it was a good topic and the resulting discussion has had a large impact on how I am training at the moment.

tweet

2 Likes