Interrupted IBB Training Cycle

Hi CT and everyone,

I’ve been mostly lurking, but now I’ve got a question regarding the IBB training program, so here goes my first post. I’ve just finished one week of Phase 1, and the radical hypertrophy philosophy is really translating into a fantastic training effect in the gym and during recovery. I was on the 5/3/1 prior to this, and had some pretty decent strength gains, but injury’s derailed progress slightly and I found myself plateau’d. Really wish I’d discovered this sooner.

Anyway, I will be going away on holiday for about a month in 4 weeks, and was wondering how I should continue with IBB. These are the options I’m considering:

1. Continue with Phases 2 through 5 a week each until the holiday, then start the cycle proper when I’m back for good.
  2. Continue with another 2/3/4 weeks of Phase 1 (and 2) until the holiday, then continue with the remainder of the cycle when I’m back.
  3. Continue with another 2/3/4 weeks of Phase 1 (and 2) until the holiday, then start over from Phase 1.

I’m currently leaning toward either 1 or 3, as I understand the phases to have been developed with a cumulative effect in mind. Any thoughts or feedback would be much appreciated, cheers guys!