Interracial Marriage

This is just the natural progression of the nanny state. They know what is best!

Cereally?

For the sake of the POTENTIAL CHILDREN?

Wow, and people want state controlled EVERYTHING. I really cn’t believe he said that, what a douche!! These days marriages in general have like a 50% failure rate anyway. Maybe he thinks they should just stay together and have kids out of wedlock. I can’t wait till the ACLU get a hold of this one.

[quote]orion wrote:
Cereally?

For the sake of the POTENTIAL CHILDREN? [/quote]

OMG!1!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

[quote]lixy wrote:
orion wrote:
Cereally?

For the sake of the POTENTIAL CHILDREN?

OMG!1!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!![/quote]

You let off the shift key too early there Lixy. Epic fail and oh yeah, think of the children.

[quote]John S. wrote:
This is just the natural progression of the nanny state. They know what is best![/quote]

I hate this nanny state attitude. Especially when it comes from a republican…

jnd

[quote]John S. wrote:
This is just the natural progression of the nanny state. They know what is best![/quote]

It’s one idiot REPUBLICAN parish JP in Louisiana. How in the fuck does that equate to any “nanny state”, even in your addled mind? I’m surprised you didn’t try to explicitly blame it on the evil Obama/Reid/Pelosi Triumvirate.

For all I know the guy sits on family court bench and sees a lot of troubled kids from broken interracial marriages. Doesn’t make it right, but it might explain his attitude a little bit.

[quote]tme wrote:
John S. wrote:
This is just the natural progression of the nanny state. They know what is best!

It’s one idiot REPUBLICAN parish JP in Louisiana. How in the fuck does that equate to any “nanny state”, even in your addled mind? I’m surprised you didn’t try to explicitly blame it on the evil Obama/Reid/Pelosi Triumvirate.

For all I know the guy sits on family court bench and sees a lot of troubled kids from broken interracial marriages. Doesn’t make it right, but it might explain his attitude a little bit.
[/quote]

I think what he means is he doesn’t like the idea of having to go thru the government in order to get married. Don’t try to play like Democrats arent racist. Let’s not forget the KKK’s origins in the Democrat party. Racists come in all shapes, sizes, and political stance.

[quote]jawara wrote:
I think what he means is he doesn’t like the idea of having to go thru the government in order to get married. [/quote]

Unless you’re a homosexual.

Right?