Interpreting My Lab Work Results

I’ve re-tested a few times and my doctor refuses to put me on any kind of treatment despite me telling him about the longstanding symptoms that are affecting me: weak erections, low libido, little-no strength gains, etc.

Here are my last test results, very similar to the last two tests:

Total Test: 538.6
Estradiol: 26
SHBG: 19
Free Test: 16

Should I explore treatment options by myself? Willing to do whatever it takes to get this back on track

Anyone?

That looks pretty good. Definitely not worth doing any hormone treatment. Might want to check DHEA-s.

If you want to increase T a bit, I would look at your diet and supplementation. Make sure your body is getting what it needs.

That’s as good as my results ON hormone therapy. I had no erectile dysfunction before TRT but I certainly have at times since I started!

[quote]dhickey wrote:
That looks pretty good. Definitely not worth doing any hormone treatment. Might want to check DHEA-s.

If you want to increase T a bit, I would look at your diet and supplementation. Make sure your body is getting what it needs. [/quote]

Would increasing DHEA-s levels increase my free testosterone levels? Looking to increase em by 40-50% more. What’s the safest way to go about doing that?