Internet Tough Guys

One thing I noticed about TNation is the lack of internet tough guys, which is good. On here you can express differing opinions without having to be cussed at and threatened with physical violence. ITG syndrome seems to be epidemic on the internet nowdays. Let’s keep up the good work TNation.

Shut the hell up you pussy !

you wanna fucking fight you pussy

If anyone here ever disagrees with me about anything, just PM me and I’ll send you my home address and we can hash our differences out. Because you’re all a bunch of fucking Nancies.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
One thing I noticed about TNation is the lack of internet tough guys, which is good. On here you can express differing opinions without having to be cussed at and threatened with physical violence. ITG syndrome seems to be epidemic on the internet nowdays. Let’s keep up the good work TNation.[/quote]
You should drink some cranberry juice. My wife drinks it when shes on her period, its a natural diuretic.

Look Op - I’m from the Midwest and if you’re really from Michigan, you know WE DO NOT PLAY.

Keep attacking me and see what happens.

Everybody wants to be an ITG but don’t nobody want to type no heavy ass words.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
If anyone here ever disagrees with me about anything, just PM me and I’ll send you my home address and we can hash our differences out. Because you’re all a bunch of fucking Nancies.[/quote]
Cocaine’s a helluva drug.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
If anyone here ever disagrees with me about anything, just PM me and I’ll send you my home address and we can hash our differences out. Because you’re all a bunch of fucking Nancies.[/quote]

PM Sent toughguy!

I’ll see you when I see you.

OP is just another weak bitch from Detroit.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

PM Sent toughguy!

I’ll see you when I see you.[/quote]

Fuck it! I can’t wait that long. I’ll meet you halfway you daffy motherfucker!

Hey, wait a second. My PM box is empty! I knew you were just a paper tiger, you fucking mongoloid! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Cocaine’s a helluva drug.[/quote]

What? You got a fucking problem, Sally? Goddamn right cocaine is a helluva drug! Oh, but you wouldn’t know anything about that because little girls with sand in their vaginas don’t fuck with that shit.

E-Threatening to beat some up is a bit 90s.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
OP is just another weak bitch from Detroit.[/quote]

Who thinks he is a master of sarcasm and a legend in his own mind.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
OP is just another weak bitch from Detroit.[/quote]

Who thinks he is a master of sarcasm and a legend in his own mind.[/quote]

< ----------------- Stalking Yo Momma ------------------ !

[quote]Edevus wrote:
E-Threatening to beat some up is a bit 90s. [/quote]

Fuck off and die.

'Nuff said

Is HH going through Manapause?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:

Fuck off and die.[/quote]

Time to solve this. Let’s meet somewhere in the middle. Like, somewhere in the Atlantic ocean.

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:

Fuck off and die.[/quote]

Time to solve this. Let’s meet somewhere in the middle. Like, somewhere in the Atlantic ocean.[/quote]

I’m in California. Is there any way we can meet in the Pacific Ocean? So I can drown you and then just ride the Japanese current back to shore?

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Is HH going through Manapause? [/quote]

Haha!

He realized no one gives a shit about what he says as HH. Only his Clip alter-ego gets results!