Internet Tough Guy Gone Bad

lesson leanred for all internet tough guys…keep your ass on the couch behind your computer screen where youre safe

LOL…awesome

but one question, is shit really hood out there?

LMFAO. Dude got clowned.

Stupid.
Learn English so we can all understand wtf you’re so upset about.

He probably got what he deserved but are people so dumb these days that they’d record themselves committing a crime and proudly post it on the internet?

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
He probably got what he deserved but are people so dumb these days that they’d record themselves committing a crime and proudly post it on the internet?[/quote]

Apparently he didn’t think that through, even though he found out the other guy was disparaging him via the internet

I thoroughly enjoyed that video. It built up tension for the imminent ass whooping. The gentlemen showed an extreme amount of restraint, seeing as how he outweighed the dude buy at least 75 - 100lbs. Hopefully it ended there and not with a drive by on the basketball court where the only one who wouldn’t have gotten shot was the lone white guy.

I’m sure there are countless dudes on this site who would love to enact that type of vigilante justice on other posters on here.

har…everyone’s wet dream to go actually find someone talking shit on the interwebz, especially if it gets into personal attacks or insults, and then go kick their arse.

he is lucky it ended that way. the guy was less than half his size, and obviously not a “fighter”…and he was not armed.

when I was younger and full of beans, the area I lived was fairly rough, and I always was hesitant to get into it with guys a lot smaller than me, because:

A- the chance he was a real bad ass and got the better of me, heck, if he was a lot smaller than me, he would not even have to win, just put up a good fight, for me to look really bad in front of my friends…

B- like I said earlier, he pulls a knife or more likely a gun, or comes back later with one.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stupid.
Learn English so we can all understand wtf you’re so upset about. [/quote]

Dwarf I’ll translate:

Big Black Guy(BBG): Good morrow to you sir.
Internet Gangster(IG): Good day to you sir.
BBG: I say, there has been some troubling news bubbling upon the interwebs and I am afraid that you are in the mist of this row.
IG: Sir, I havent the foggiest idea as to which you speak my good sir.
BBG: Well my good chap, it would seem that you have called me a “bitch nigga” as it were.
IG: Well my straping young lad i do believe that i have been quoted out of context as they say.
BBG: Sir there is no other context that such a disparaging comment can be taken. I am afraid this calls for fisticuffs!
IG: Fisticuffs! Oh my dear fellow, this is a most troublesome consequence of my regrettable actions.
BBG: Have at thee!!

Ass whooping commences…

BBG: Do you yeild?!
IG: Aye, Aye, I yield to your might
BBG: Excellent. Come gentlemen we shall regale this victory over a game of “Basketball”

Crowd: Huzzah! Huzzah!

There ya go Dwarf. That should clear things up for you.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stupid.

Dwarf I’ll translate:

BBG: I say, there has been some troubling news bubbling upon the interwebs and I am afraid that you are in the mist of this row.
BBG: Well my good chap, it would seem that you have called me a “bitch nigga” as it were.
IG: Well my straping young lad i do believe that i have been quoted out of context as they say.
BBG: Sir there is no other context that such a disparaging comment can be taken. I am afraid this calls for fisticuffs!
IG: Fisticuffs! Oh my dear fellow, this is a most troublesome consequence of my regrettable actions.

Ass whooping commences…

BBG: Excellent. Come gentlemen we shall regale this victory over a game of “Basketball”

There ya go Dwarf. That should clear things up for you.[/quote]

Sir you made me laugh today. Kudos tell your job to f*ck off your work is done for the week.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stupid.

Dwarf I’ll translate:

Ass whooping commences…

L-M-F-A-O !

2:04…Kelly Dodson?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stupid.

Dwarf I’ll translate:

Ass whooping commences…

LOL. Well played, sir. I will not point out the misused words, in deference to your creativity. :wink:

Well done, Pootie!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stupid.

Dwarf I’ll translate:

Ass whooping commences…

This was hilarious to me and I watched it with the sound off.

Thank you everyone, I kinda sorta payed attention in my English lit class. Lewhithurst thank you for over looking my blatant misuse our great language, you sir are a Gentleman and a Scholar.

Thank you everyone, I kinda sorta payed attention in my English lit class. Lewhithurst thank you for over looking my blatant misuse our great language, you sir are a Gentleman and a Scholar. [/quote]

Who the hell are you calling a gentleman?

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

Thank you everyone, I kinda sorta payed attention in my English lit class. Lewhithurst thank you for over looking my blatant misuse our great language, you sir are a Gentleman and a Scholar. [/quote]

Who the hell are you calling a gentleman?[/quote]

Am I the only one feeling sorry for Lewhitehurst phone OR is that the new anti crush version of the Iphone because I need that if it is.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stupid.

Dwarf I’ll translate:

Ass whooping commences…

50.000 interwebz to thee, you notorious gentleman you.

Yeah, he sure is a tough guy for starting a fight with a guy half his size. It’s the internet, who gives a fuck?

Also, thanks for the translation, Pootie, it was pretty funny.