Internet Ruins Another Kid's Life

the entitlement is strong with this one

that bitch of a woman! not giving her a receipt!

Whenever I read online reviews I’m somewhat skeptical because I have no idea if the reviewer has a business degree.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Whenever I read online reviews I’m somewhat skeptical because I have no idea if the reviewer has a business degree.

[/quote]

Normally I only read other people’s film reviews if they have clear evidence of their popcorn receipts, otherwise who knows what kind of low-life lying freaks we could be dealing with?

“I have a business degree!”

Yes, but do you have a job? With the amount of time you waste with stuff like this I’d guess probably not, so without a job that business degree is basically just a worthless piece of paper that nobody really gives a shit about.

And what is a receipt? A worthless piece of paper that nobody gives a shit about.

Maybe I’m alone on this but I find the irony of that hilarious.

[quote]Gym Savvy wrote:

Maybe I’m alone on this but I find the irony of that hilarious.[/quote]

Assuming that I am a bit older than you, I have seen this too often to get all giddy about it.

One more delusional asshole.

So?

So as far as the title is it ruining her life?

Because I fucking hope so.

That…Was…Awesome!!!

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
So as far as the title is it ruining her life?

Because I fucking hope so.[/quote]

Not sure if it really is or not, but im assuming if the video goes viral then it probably will

I heard her mention she was going to Mars. Is she talking about the MarsOne Project that is hoping to send a small team of “explorers” to colonize Mars within the next ten years or so? The one that I made a thread about roughly a year ago and had applied to?

If so, a psychopathic bitch like her could turn that whole colony into an interstellar version of Sharon Tate’s house, with her being the first victim.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
When the zombies come, I hope she is amongst the first to be trafficked between marauder parties as a lowly concubine.[/quote]

Hahaha!!! NICE!

This chick is absolutely pathetic and I hope “everybody on Facebook” sees this including her friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers.

I’m sure this was real big victory in her miserable life…cursing out a couple of Dunkin Doughnuts employees. Wonder what’s next for her? A cagefight with a Preschooler?

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
When the zombies come, I hope she is amongst the first to be trafficked between marauder parties as a lowly concubine.[/quote]
Because there’s a status ladder for concubines lol, obviously business degree makes for top tier ho

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I heard her mention she was going to Mars. Is she talking about the MarsOne Project that is hoping to send a small team of “explorers” to colonize Mars within the next ten years or so? The one that I made a thread about roughly a year ago and had applied to?

If so, a psychopathic bitch like her could turn that whole colony into an interstellar version of Sharon Tate’s house, with her being the first victim.[/quote]

Maybe they could make a documentary about it called “Manson on the Moon”, has a nice ring to it, if nothing else, doesn’t it?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
Because there’s a status ladder for concubines lol, obviously business degree makes for top tier ho[/quote]

Of course there is, maybe if she works hard and gets those TPS reports in on time she’ll be promoted to bed maiden.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
Because there’s a status ladder for concubines lol, obviously business degree makes for top tier ho[/quote]

Of course there is, maybe if she works hard and gets those TPS reports in on time she’ll be promoted to bed maiden.[/quote]
She’ll definitely get a raise

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

If so, a psychopathic bitch like her could turn that whole colony into an interstellar version of Sharon Tate’s house, with her being the first victim.[/quote]

Maybe they could make a documentary about it called “Manson on the Moon”, has a nice ring to it, if nothing else, doesn’t it?[/quote]

I don’t want my murder spree turned into some cheap documentary.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Maybe they could make a documentary about it called “Manson on the Moon”, has a nice ring to it, if nothing else, doesn’t it?[/quote]

I don’t want my murder spree turned into some cheap documentary.[/quote]

Directed, narrated, filmed and edited by Werner Herzog. Producer credit going to Nicolas Cage and his pet iguanas. (Please tell me you get the iguanas reference).

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

Of course there is, maybe if she works hard and gets those TPS reports in on time she’ll be promoted to bed maiden.[/quote]
She’ll definitely get a raise[/quote]

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

I don’t want my murder spree turned into some cheap documentary.[/quote]

Directed, narrated, filmed and edited by Werner Herzog. Producer credit going to Nicolas Cage and his pet iguanas. (Please tell me you get the iguanas reference).[/quote]

these fucking iguanas!

original movie was better