Tim?s announcement of USPS shipping option for international order is awesome news! Christmas has come early!
If this shipping announcement applies to you, then lets use this thread to show Tim and the T-Nation staff our appreciation of this announcement.
If you missed Tim?s announcement here it is:
Tim On New Lower International Shipping Costs
We've decided to ship all international orders via US Postal Service. This is the least-expensive carrier, and I believe they ship everywhere.
(This pertains only to international customers and US military installations. We will not ship domestic orders via US mail.)
We need several weeks to get all of this worked into our system, so please be patient. There's a lot more to it than simply programming Web pages. The US Postal Service has to get involved; staff needs to be allocated to shipping tasks; transportation to the Post Office has to be arranged.
Also, here are the basic rules for international shipments -- there will be no exceptions:
(Please don't be offended with what seems like a harsh tone. I simply want you to know the harsh reality of shipping outside the United States.)
1) The burden is on you (the customer) to get your order through customs -- you must accept full responsibility. Do not ask us to fill out additional paperwork on your end, and don't ask us for help. Seriously, we cannot devote 10 man-hours to shipping an order. Take full responsibility.
2) If you can't afford to lose your package to customs seizures, don't place an order.
3) If your country informs us that we no longer are permitted to ship supplements to that country, we will honor that request. So, there will be countries that we will take off our "ship to" list. Accept it.
4) Your orders might take an extra day to process.
5) We will do our best to create the most-effective process for shipping international orders. This might require you filling out online forms that seem burdensome. Please comply fully with accurate information. Our goal is to create a system that lets you store this information, and edit it when necessary.