T Nation

International Pharmaceutical?

Has anybody heard of or ever tried any gear by International Pharmaceutical?

Also have the site that is selling it and would like to know if anybody has heard of the site or the person that referred the site.

If so please let me know.

Dude u gotta be either jokin or a total rookie. If ur a rookie and U can’t at the very least knock out at least 20 parallel squats w/ 150% of ur bodyweight (at or near 300lbs) U have no business or legit reason to use steroids.

Get a copy of Super Squats and read it 20x, then apply what u’ve learned. Post again in a yr when ur 30+lbs heavier…natural. Repeat that the following yr w/ 25lbs or so gain. Then, depending on ur age (minimum 25 or so) try some Dbol or Winny. Even those two will not approach Super Squats.

U will different but it’s just biologic reality.

So because I ask a question makes me know nothing?

Im asking about International Pharmaceuticals because I have never bought any of their gear so am wondering if its good or not the greatest. Dont hurt to get opinions.

As far as the source I was just seeing if I could ask anybody if they have heard of or tried the source to see if its legit to buy from.

[quote]Garage Squatter wrote:
Dude u gotta be either jokin or a total rookie. If ur a rookie and U can’t at the very least knock out at least 20 parallel squats w/ 150% of ur bodyweight (at or near 300lbs) U have no business or legit reason to use steroids.

Get a copy of Super Squats and read it 20x, then apply what u’ve learned. Post again in a yr when ur 30+lbs heavier…natural. Repeat that the following yr w/ 25lbs or so gain. Then, depending on ur age (minimum 25 or so) try some Dbol or Winny. Even those two will not approach Super Squats.

U will different but it’s just biologic reality. [/quote]

Learn how to put together a coherent thought. This is not a fucking text message.

Secondly - make sure your coherent thought has a damn thing to do with the subject at hand.

I still have no idea what the fuck you just said.

Bro do u gotta be kidding.

Drugs are NOT the answer to hugeness…damn hard work in form of a set of breathing squats is. The physiques U see selling crap supps are 1 in a few million and had similair physiques before they ever touched a wgt.

Read “The Squat” by Sean Toohey.

Bro do u gotta be kidding.

Drugs are NOT the answer to hugeness…damn hard work in form of a set of breathing squats is. The physiques U see selling crap supps are 1 in a few million and had similair physiques before they ever touched a wgt.

Read “The Squat” by Sean Toohey.[/quote]

LMAO!!

You are not all there, are you?

All 5’8 230+lbs @ around 15%bf of is HERE. I love to see the chicken-legged bench press wannabe’s hanging in groups of 10 all yellin in a group as if to say “please look at me, I’m a bodybuider” < fantasy world. Then over at the squat rack some lone dude quietly loads 605lbs and does a set of 10.

All 5’8 230+lbs @ around 15%bf of is HERE. I love to see the chicken-legged bench press wannabe’s hanging in groups of 10 all yellin in a group as if to say “please look at me, I’m a bodybuider” < fantasy world. Then over at the squat rack some lone dude quietly loads 605lbs and does a set of 10.[/quote]

That’s all well and good - but what in fuck’s name does that have to do with steroids?

If you wanna brag about how great 20 rep squats are, find the right forum.

I can pretty much promise you that if folks are here to discuss AAS, that is what they want to hear about. If they want to talk about how great 20 rep squats are, or 10X10’s, or GVT, or any other fad training program, they would go to the proper forum to discuss it.

Evidently, you have a problem figuring out which forum is for which topic.

There are two labs that go by " IP " PM me with your info and I’ll help you out.

All 5’8 230+lbs @ around 15%bf of is HERE. I love to see the chicken-legged bench press wannabe’s hanging in groups of 10 all yellin in a group as if to say “please look at me, I’m a bodybuider” < fantasy world. Then over at the squat rack some lone dude quietly loads 605lbs and does a set of 10.[/quote]

Dude, If you want to brag about yourself, start a thread in the performace and physique catagory. Don’t hijack this one.

This guy has a huge hard-on for 1.5X bodyweight and 20 rep squats. He’s praised them in at least 2 other threads. It’s starting to get comical.