International Jihadis and the West's Response

Actually, this is the only foreseeable outcome. It’s a losing outcome for the U.S. but it’s not as bad as rogue terrorists having control. At minimum there needs to be no ISIS to do anything in the name of. It’s still the priority to crush ISIS into oblivion, so that the propaganda they spread is proven false.
Have you ever read an issue of Dabiq? It’s fucking scary how well done it is. You may even find yourself nodding your head at times. That’s how effective lying take place, sprinkle in about 50% truth into it and suddenly your extremism can sound downright reasonable.

As unpleasant as it is, rogue states are easier to deal with than roving terrorists. At least a state sits in one place and you know where to point your weapons. Roving terrorists can pop up anywhere. As distasteful as Russia is, they deal with terrorists harshly and they don’t give a damn what anybody thinks about their methods.

5 Likes

Excellent news today: Muhammed-AL-Adnani has been killed, hopefully , he is roasting in hell over a slow burning Bar-B-Que spit. One of his quotes:

" you can kill a disbelieving American or European - especially the spiteful and filthy French - or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that joined a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way however it may be,” al-Adnani said in 2014.

4 Likes

Well, I am not one to celebrate anybody getting killed, per se. But I am glad whoever got him, got him.
Unfortunately, the only way to kill the idea is to kill the people who hold those ideas. We are not dealing with reasonable people, I am afraid we may have to kill them all. I don’t think getting a lot of them will scare the others strait.
So I think we have to prepare ourselves that a kind of genocide, might be necessary. If not at least a mass detention. I find this hard to wrap my brain around, but that may be ultimately what it takes.

I mean what do you do with this?

1 Like

I’m in no position to speak and I’d consider myself fairly ignorant but I would say the issue itself would be Islam as a whole. They’re in dire need of a reformation. This is coming from someone who lives in a country (Singapore) that prides itself on our cultural diversity and I’ve quite a bunch of friends who’re Muslims and definitely not terrorists. I did ask a few of them on their views on ISIS and their responses were usually along the lines of “It’s morally wrong.” and not so that much they (ISIS) have a flawed understanding of the Quran. Some of them, keep in mind that they’re my age (late teens to early 20s) even suggest that they (ISIS) are simply following what the Quran states. Quite a few of them do reiterate that they weren’t given a choice and they were simply born into it and to leave Islam would be a massive cultural taboo which will cause them to be alienated.

1 Like

Are these people serious? ISIS is pure murdering, sadistic filth, a collection of human evil, I fucking know what they do, I have seen the mass graves, the raped and brutalized children, women raped and forced into slavery, children forced to be killers, Fuck me, what a group of fucking ISIS sympathizers, “ following the Quran “ Are they retarded? Have they even read it? So, your friends are so fucking brain washed, they cannot leave Islam because it is a “Social Taboo” , so, they are just too weak to make their own decisions? Cry me a fucking river.

You need to consider who you associate with, they mentally weak and prime ISIS material.

And, yes every death of an ISIS fighter is a cause for celebration, one more piece of human shit dead. Every day, I go to work with one purpose, to play my minor role in tracking them down and sending a bullet or Hellfire missile up their fucking ass.

3 Likes

Let me correct myself, a bunch of acquaintances. I wouldn’t say I “associate” with them.

That being said, yes I’m serious. Yes, they’re that brain washed.

I do agree with you, absolutely a 100%. If anything it proves my point, the issue isn’t with just ISIS but rather Islam as a whole, which brings me back to the point that they’re in a dire need of a reformation. Or you know, be completely wiped out. That being said, I’m pretty sure wiping out 23-ish % of the world population ain’t exactly something you just do.

1 Like

I think Islam as a whole NOW is about where Christianity was in the early middle ages, but the fundamental and deep differences between the religions and their respective foundations prevent the Martin Luther moment that began the Protestant Reformation. Also, the very real oppression in highly theocratic Muslim states. Machiavellian and disgusting as it is, it is very good at preventing a reformation process.

I agree with both you and idaho about the brain washing and all the rest. Sick and sad and disgusting.

3 Likes

Are you willing to kill them all?
God it’s a tough question. I want to say no, but I honestly don’t know if they can be controlled otherwise.
This is a question I never in my life thought I would have to consider. But now I wonder if there is any other way to extricate the ideas of killing all of us, out of them.
It’s not something I take lightly. I don’t know if I could kill them all. I don’t know if there is an option. I am willing to listen, but not to the detriment of innocents being killed over and over and over and over again.
This is a hypothetical that is damn close to reality. I think it’s important to ask the question now, before we are faced with the reality. Hopefully, we can contain it and perish the thought. But we need to be proactive because we cannot let this jihad continue ad nauseum.

Dear God,
John Kerry’s solution to terror… The media should cover it less.
No shit, John Kerry, the Secretary of State says that the media should cover terror attacks less…
I guess it should be no surprise since he said air conditioning and refrigerators are as big a threat as islamic terror, but… The media should cover terror attacks less, so we’ll be less informed to his fuck-ups, I reckon…

I think that falls under the category of “not giving them what they want”. Unfortunately, on their list of priority media coverage falls far below Death, Guns, Bombs, and The Blood of Infidels.

Media coverage is like 26 or 27 on that list.

That whole narrative of ‘not giving them what they want’ is horseshit. If we don’t ‘give them what they want’ we give them what they want.
They want attention, among other things. If we put our heads in the sand, they will increase their horror until we are forced to pay attention. I don’t think Kerry and obama have a clue what kind of enemy this is.
Saying that they just need education and good paying jobs and they wouldn’t be this way misses the entire point of what they are and who they are. They define clearly who they are and what they want and why they do what they do. Calling them liars about that is serving no one.

The number 1 reason, according to Dabiq (the ISIS publishing), they hate us and kill us is because we are ‘unbelievers’. Their number one targets are Jews and Christians, secularists are secondary to them.

We need not worry about what they want and give them what they deserve, total annihilation and total humiliation… That, they understand.

What did I say, Kerry’s an idiot.

Chop them off!

Just kidding, but not really.

One of our analysts pulled this off the web this morning. I cannot vertify its accuracy, but, just thinking about some ISIS filth running over an IED justs makes my day:

https://www.facebook.com/EverythingIsAltRight/videos/330134780663603/

3 Likes

I would consider that an example of Karma.

2 Likes

Regardless of circumstance, who ever did that just won the internet. That was awesome!

2 Likes

Hey GK, would you do me the kindness of reading my post, I think it’s 507? I just want your opinion/ thoughts on the matter of ‘killing them all’. I think it’s an important question we are going to have to face it sooner or later.

Well, you’ve got to think of it this way: Were all the Germans Nazi’s? I mean really, true and true Nazi’s?

When the Allies and Russians defeated their government, tried and imprisoned or executed the war criminals, most what you had left were the innocent civilians.

Now you might argue these people didn’t do anything to rise up against the Nazi government and were mostly complacent while people were being slaughtered and war was raging the world over. But what could they possibly do? The Nazi’s had all the arms and the soldiers. If they rebelled they were either killed or put into concentration camps. Most of these people went along to get along.

I see the same thing happening if Iraq/Syria is over run by foreign troops once again or ISIS’s command structure is driven out of many of the cities by native forces. Most of these people probably would react like the citizens of Afghanistan and Iraq reacted when we invaded there. The Afghani’s shaved their beards and said good riddance to the Taliban, the Iraqis said Go Yankee and helped tear down Saddam statues.

Problem is in most of these countries the corrupt rise to the top so unless we somehow figure out a way to prevent this, find someone who can rule with the best interest of each group composing the country or suddenly discover a way to end century upon century of bitter tribal rivalries, I think the countries will return to this type of cesspool existence regardless of what we do which is why it can not in fact be totally compared to a middle European country which was mainly united and had a religion which went through reformation.

Kill them all…probably not, just rule with an iron fist to keep down rebellion of the crazy ones. It seems to work.

I hope you’re right, but this is a religious indoctrination and these are true believers, not merely following a political tag line in order to better your life in the place where you find yourself. These people believe the bullshit. They believe a lot of people deserve to die simply because they don’t follow an extreme version of Sunni islam.
I think that’s where the difference between Nazi Germany ends.
It isn’t playing the game, these people truly believe.

Have you ever read the ISIS magazine, Dabiq?
I used to believe that I wouldn’t give them the satisfaction of reading anything they write, but given their determination, it’s useful to know what they actually think.

I won’t post the link here. I actually did once and then I pulled it, because you never know what nut job is looking. But for the sake of information and trying to understand a mindset that is otherwise un-understanable, it’s worth looking at for intelligent people. They state exactly what they are doing, why they do it and how they plan on keeping on doing it… They with hold nothing.
That’s why I don’t know if merely beating them is enough. It may require crushing them in unsavory ways, ways previously unthinkable.

That’s the difference between myself and others here, I want to be wrong. I want to be as stupid and deluded as some make me out to be. Because that means the world and the country is doing better than I thought. Unfortunately, history proves me right, over and over and over again.

I would eat my humble pie with delight… it means things are better than I thought. The privilege of pessimism is that you are often right… Small consolation for the world being a royally fucked up place… I’d rather be wrong and the world be a great place… Sadly I am right to often, and so are you…

Big news in the Muslim world - the grand mufti of Saudi Arabia, the supreme religious authority of the country, declared Shias “followers of Zoroaster” and therefore non Muslim and infidel. This means that the blanket term “Muslim” will soon become officially obsolete.

BTW, this guy is his second in command - not some lone rogue preacher but the second highest religious authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Praying for the success of ISIS and destruction of Jews, Christians and Shias.

These are the guys every US administration sells billions of military hardware every year. These are the guys behind ISIS and every terrorist attack in US and Europe.

US allies.

Egyptian TV commentator roasts Wahhabi Imam of Mecca's Grand Mosque 👌🔥 pic.twitter.com/y1ik98yqWI

— Zulfiqar (@Leb12er) September 3, 2016
1 Like