International Jihadis and the West's Response

Unless Europe stops the flow of muslim migrants, this is just going to be a reality they are going to have to get used to. All the midnight raids on the planet won’t stop jihadis when the two you arrest tonight are replaced by four walking across the border the next morning.

But lets just do what we always do. Half staff, “Je Suis,” ignore the real problem.

Isn’t what is known as Europe now supposed to represent s huge portion of the eventual Islamic Caliphate?

To Al’s point…I really was surprised to learn that Europe has “Visa-Less” Borders.

Call me ignorant; but why even have Borders at all?

This makes perfect sense.

However, to most of liberal Europe and the U.S. your post would be called racist.

Open arms and borders and all that jazz.

Not “visaless”, but open borders, no control whatsoever.

So it means you can drive (well, at least you could until a few months back) from Europe’s westernmost point in Portugal all the way to the Russian border in Estonia, practically on St. Petersburg doorstep without showing any form of identification or even stopping once.

The borderless so-called Schengen area encompassing almost all EU countries was a tremendous asset to hundreds of millions of Europeans having a huge postive effect on travel, tourism as well as business in general.

Now all this is jeopardized by short-sighted European politicians who are unable/unwilling to protect this free movement zone.

On a side note, we from Eastern Europe who are unused to seeing “multicultural” cities were all regularly shocked on our first visit to Brussels - the Congolese and Moroccan neighborhoods near the Brussels city center are very, very sketchy, even in broad daylight.

Thanks for the insights, loppar.

Isn’t what is known as Europe now supposed to represent s huge portion of the eventual Islamic Caliphate?

Well, up to a point. I think they were improvising with their delusions and stuck with roughly high watermarks of historical Islamic expansion in Europe - the Iberian peninsula, southern France, the Balkans, Italy (Rome appears to be a huge factor due to Mohammads prophesies about the destruction of “Rum” or Romans, the term he used for the Byzantine Empire) as well as Austria.

Well, isn’t it a surprise. The Saudis are responsible.

And while people cry, moan, and wring their hands over the current USA political candidates, the Belgium’s are looking at the death of their citizens, the eventual destruction of their country, and the inability to organize, track, locate, and kill the enemy.

I have worked with both the Belgium military and police, exemplary men and women, trapped by an ineffective government, non exist immigration policy, and weak, selfish, politicians. Now they are looking at a dead mother of twins, who will grow up without their parent, simply because ISIS filth is allowed to breed and flourish there. If there was ever a case study on what not to do to protect your country, look no further than Belgium.

As a side note, the condemnation from the Islamic countries over the attack is deafening isn’t it? In fact, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Iran, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Qatar, etc., their ability to command the airwaves expressing their grief is astounding. Their support for the infidel is amazing. I am sure the USG response will be to increase taxes so we can be fucked over more by the Afghans and the rest of our trustworthy, faithful, and very, very, sincere Muslim allies. Allah bless their loyally to the American tax dollar.

That’s OK, little politicians, after ISIS destroys their future, you can explain to them how you were too fucking weak to fight:;

Fuck me, I thought they had got rid of this stupid shit:

“Likewise, arcane laws – including one that prevents raiding private homes between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m., which might have blocked a much earlier capture of Abdeslam in Molenbeek – have added to the storm of criticism that authorities faced”

1 Like

Hey Idaho I agree completely. Good to see over here on PWI threads…love your posts over on the Combat section.

Stay safe my friend.

Truly insane. I am at a loss. I actually do not know what it will take for my European brethren to realize the danger we are in.

This marks the 3rd major attack within a year. The city I currently reside in (London) is next on the shit list, and still there is concerns of Islamophobia after every. goddamn. attack.

If a surge of Islamophobic attacks is the concern, where is it?

Whole enclaves of wholly ghettoized Muslim neighborhoods with no interest in integration who hide these people for months. We have a 5th column in Europe, and an enabling political class.

May start prepping my emigration to America now.

Actually, European response (or lack of it) varies from country to country.

Those that have experienced Ottoman rule (Balkans,Hungary…) or participated in wars against the Ottoman Empire (Austria, Poland…) have a completely different (tougher) stance compared to Northern European countries.

That’s why we’re labeled as “islamophobic”, “xenophobic”, “backward” etc.

This experience with Muslim rule or Muslim invasions left a collective mark in a nation’s DNA spanning generations and generations.

Even the Austrians know what’s at stake. Compare THIS to incompetent Belgians

And more power to the Eastern Europeans. They have been an oasis of sanity amidst this debacle.

Ireland is a peripheral, so we will not suffer overmuch. Western Europe has had nothing but limp wristed responses throughout the last decade.

Also, Ioppar, how have things developed in your nation in the last 6 months? I cannot remember your nationality, but I believe it to be Balkan, correct?

No, couldn’t be. The Saudi’s are those mythical “moderate muslims” we keep hearing about.

Well, yes. Croatian.

Anyway, it all began last summer with the concerted effort of the media, NGOs and the political establishment to paint “refugees” in a extremely positive light - a flood of pictures of crying babies, cute little girls, hashtags “LetsBeHuman” and a small minority of self righteous hipster idiots posting Facebook and Instagram pictures of teddybears, candies and wet wipes that they were planning to hand out to the masses of long suffering children and babies.

The logic was that we suffered during the Balkan Wars in in early 90ies and now we were supposed to pay back our moral debt.

Personally, I was on the fence regarding the issue at the time as I didn’t have enough information.

The vast majority were grumbling in private as they didn’t want to be labeled as “nazis” .

Then the “refugees” started coming. Men. Mostly men. Afghans, Iraqis, Pakistanis and some alleged Syrians. As we were eager to show the rest of the EU how progressive we are and how far we’ve gone from the image of warring Balkan tribes, we gave them three warm meals a day, free wifi (!) and lodging in a student hostel. This first batch of five hundred promptly vandalized the hostel, throwing furniture at the police shouting “Germany, Germany”. Some complained that the meals were too bland.

Then the news slowly started filtering out from the border collections centers - overwhelmed police officers reporting “refugee” men forcibly taking food from infants, women and children, threatening violence, regular sunni-shia brawls, thefts, molestation and much, much worse.

In many instances riot police had to use batons to force men out from heated tents in collection centers - the migrant men forced women and children out from the tents into the pouring rain. What my friends in the police noted with astonishment was the genuine shock by these migrant men about our care for the relatively few migrant women, children and the elderly. To migrants, they’re disposable.

Anyway, then we collectively said “Fuuuuck” and started relaying migrants directly to Germany, with less than 2 hour layover in the country. Thankfully, almost no one stayed.

Now the Balkan migrant route is closed and the military has been dispatched . No mainstream media is reporting about thousands of valiant policemen from Eastern European countries who are protecting Europe on the Macedonian border with Greece. Police and military personnel from Poland, Czech republic, Croatia, Serbia, Poland and other countries have been quietly dispatched there against wishes of the “progressive” countries in Northern Europe by their respective governments.

1 Like

I hope no offence was taken there, as none was intended.

Jesus, that picture you paint is grim. I had long suspected that to be the case on the Grecian route.