International Jihadis and the West's Response

Over the last few months we’ve all seen in the news the Islamic State burning people alive in cages, beheading thousands, terrorising minorities, kidnapping women and girls to be kept as slaves. We’ve seen sporadic attacks on Jews and those who have offended Islam in Europe. But what is the response from the West?

Obama and his spokespeople are engaged in a bizarre PR campaign on behalf of Islam. He’s busily telling us how moderate and wise and peaceful Islam is; how terrible things have been done in the name of Christ like Jim Crowe(?) and the crusades. He won’t even say we’re at war? What war? That’s not a war. That’s “ongoing counter-terrorism operations”. Against who? Well certainly not Muslims. Whatever group did this to a bunch of random folk are not Muslims. Of that we can be certain. And we can be certain of the terrible things done in the name of Christ. And on they go. This is a sickening word game they play to try to distract us from the true perpetrators and the true threat they pose.

And today I read that The Department of Homeland Security’s number one concern is “right-wing extremism” and “sovereign citizens”. The President tells us last week we should be more concerned about climate change than terrorism and that the media have hyped up the terrorist threat. This week the Feds are busy hunting for white Nazis or something. And of course they’re getting ready to sue the Ferguson Police. There’s a bunch of folks in the Justice Department on a crusade of their own.

Is this administration actually endangering us all with this cowardice and nonsense? Can you imagine during the last war if we weren’t allowed to name the perpetrators as Nazis and whenever they attacked us we acted as apologists for Nazism? At what stage do you need to acknowledge that you’re actually at war with mainstream Islam? Whilst Obama is busy telling us that ISIS aren’t Muslims, we all know that they are devout orthodox Sunnis whose regime imposes strict observance of mainstream Sunni practices and customs with the stern additional aspects imparted by the Wahaabis - no gravestones, cemeteries, music, shrines, tombs, etc? We are at war with a large part of the Islamic world. Survey after survey shows mainstream Muslims hold views, such as wanting sharia in the West, that are utterly incompatible with our culture and law and tradition and institutions.

One of the requirements I have for the leader of the free world is to correctly identify and articulate who we are at war with and to go after these ghouls in Syria and Iraq and everywhere else with everything at their disposal. I don’t feel at all safe with this man in the WH and his administration. I have very serious concerns about this man personally as you know and the direction of his foreign policy. Any thoughts?

Edited

1 Like

You plan on going to Iraq?
Internationally, do you think only Muslims hate American and want to see it?
Do you think people that travel to these countries that despise America don’t get killed, stoned, buried alive or any other form of torture?
What was the last war that truly ended and that we truly won?
What are you hoping to accomplish?

Meanwhile, in the Middle East, this happens:

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/02/17/world/middleeast/ap-ml-islamic-state-ambitious-egypt-analysis-.html?_r=0

Sisi wants to make an Arab task force to combat global terrorism

and this:

The Grand ImaM wants to take out text from the Koran which encourage extremism.

Interesting set of circumstances there. How soon before they piss off Iran or the Saudis and one of their proxies takes them out?

Well. Then, SexMachine, all the more reason for you to become naturalized as an American citizen, so that you may exercise your right to vote this president out of office.

Oh wait, he’s already leaving in a couple years.

Well, then, all the more reason to exercise your right to vote for somebody strong and decisive, who is willing to take on those dastardly ragheaded Muzzlums. And not just the hundred thousand or so members of Islamic State and Al Qaida. No, we gotta take on ALL one point five billion of 'em.

Because the only good Muzzlum is a dead Muzzlum.

Like they never, ever ever said in the American frontier about Injuns.

2 Likes

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Is this administration actually endangering us all with this cowardice and nonsense? Can you imagine during the last war if we weren’t allowed to name the perpetrators as Nazis and they attacked us we acted as apologists for Nazism?
[/quote]

The perpetrators have been named several times and I have seen no one acting as an apologist for terrorism.

You aren’t better than the typical tea party illiterate, your posts could be (con)densed with a few catch phrases:
-Booo (Hussein) OBAMA
-Booo LEFTISTS AND MARXISTS
-Booo MUSLIMS
-Bravo my ancestor treated his aborigenes very fairly.

Now an exercise in logic that a men of your wisdom and knowledge will certainly relate to:
-The nazis are German. Germans are nazis.
-The terrorists are muslims. Muslims are terrorists.
-The rapist was black. Blacks are rapists.

-Arts students are Marxists. FUCK THEM.

2 Likes

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Over the last few months we’ve all seen in the news the Islamic State burning people alive in cages, beheading thousands, terrorising minorities, kidnapping women and girls to be kept as slaves. We’ve seen sporadic attacks on Jews and those who have offended Islam in Europe. But what is the response from the West?

Obama and his spokespeople are engaged in a bizarre PR campaign on behalf of Islam. He’s busily telling us how moderate and wise and peaceful Islam is; how terrible things have been done in the name of Christ like Jim Crowe(?) and the crusades. He won’t even say we’re at war? What war? That’s not a war. That’s “ongoing counter-terrorism operations”. Against who? Well certainly not Muslims. Whatever group did this to a bunch of random folk are not Muslims. Of that we can be certain. And we can be certain of the terrible things done in the name of Christ. And on they go. This is a sickening word game they play to try to distract us from the true perpetrators and the true threat they pose.

And today I read that The Department of Homeland Security’s number one concern is “right-wing extremism” and “sovereign citizens”. The President tells us last week we should be more concerned about climate change than terrorism and that the media have hyped up the terrorist threat. This week the Feds are busy hunting for white Nazis or something. And of course they’re getting ready to sue the Ferguson Police. There’s a bunch of folks in the Justice Department on a crusade of their own.

Is this administration actually endangering us all with this cowardice and nonsense? Can you imagine during the last war if we weren’t allowed to name the perpetrators as Nazis and whenever they attacked us we acted as apologists for Nazism? At what stage do you need to acknowledge that you’re actually at war with mainstream Islam? Whilst Obama is busy telling us that ISIS aren’t Muslims, we all know that they are devout orthodox Sunnis whose regime imposes strict observance of mainstream Sunni practices and customs with the stern additional aspects imparted by the Wahaabis - no gravestones, cemeteries, music, shrines, tombs, etc? We are at war with a large part of the Islamic world. Survey after survey shows mainstream Muslims hold views, such as wanting sharia in the West, that are utterly incompatible with our culture and law and tradition and institutions.

One of the requirements I have for the leader of the free world is to correctly identify and articulate who we are at war with and to go after these ghouls in Syria and Iraq and everywhere else with everything at their disposal. I don’t feel at all safe with this man in the WH and his administration. I have very serious concerns about this man personally as you know and the direction of his foreign policy. Any thoughts?

Edited[/quote]

Like I have said before, everyday is opposite day in obamaland.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
[/quote]

Huh?

I don’t know what you’re talking about. This thread is about what I perceive to be the West’s inadequate response to the egregious human rights abuses and security threat posed by international jihadis. If you have some tangent start your own thread.

What other countries? What?

I’d say The Second World War?

[quote]

What are you hoping to accomplish?[/quote]

A discussion about the thread topic maybe?

[quote]knee-gro wrote:

The perpetrators have been named several times and I have seen no one acting as an apologist for terrorism.

[/quote]

Actually no, the administration insists they’re not Muslims for one thing.

I have no idea what that pathetic tirade has to do with the thread. Are you saying I shouldn’t be discussing this administration’s response to IS? I don’t understand what you’re saying. What’s the problem?

1 Like

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Well. Then, SexMachine, all the more reason for you to become naturalized as an American citizen, so that you may exercise your right to vote this president out of office.

Well, then, all the more reason to exercise your right to vote for somebody strong and decisive, who is willing to take on those dastardly ragheaded Muzzlums. And not just the hundred thousand or so members of Islamic State and Al Qaida. No, we gotta take on ALL one point five billion of 'em.

Like they never, ever ever said in the American frontier about Injuns.[/quote]

Not sure what that’s all about or what it has to do with the thread. Interestingly, two liberal Muslim women published an article today titled:

“Will it take the end of the world for Obama to realise ISIS is Islamic?”

Pretty much what I’ve been saying in the thread here. Any thoughts anyone?

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Internationally, do you think only Muslims hate American and want to see it?
Do you think people that travel to these countries that despise America don’t get killed, stoned, buried alive or any other form of torture?
What was the last war that truly ended and that we truly won?
What are you hoping to accomplish?[/quote]

I think you missed SM’s point, by like a mile.

[quote]knee-gro wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Is this administration actually endangering us all with this cowardice and nonsense? Can you imagine during the last war if we weren’t allowed to name the perpetrators as Nazis and they attacked us we acted as apologists for Nazism?
[/quote]

You aren’t better than the typical tea party illiterate, your posts could be (con)densed with a few catch phrases:
-Booo (Hussein) OBAMA
-Booo LEFTISTS AND MARXISTS
-Booo MUSLIMS
-Bravo my ancestor treated his aborigenes very fairly.

Now an exercise in logic that a men of your wisdom and knowledge will certainly relate to:
-The nazis are German. Germans are nazis.
-The terrorists are muslims. Muslims are terrorists.
-The rapist was black. Blacks are rapists.

-Arts students are Marxists. FUCK THEM.

[/quote]

You must be embarrassed that this is the best you can come up with. Are you a troll? Is that the end game?

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Like they never, ever ever said in the American frontier about Injuns.[/quote]

Not sure what that’s all about or what it has to do with the thread. Interestingly, two liberal Muslim women published an article today titled:

“Will it take the end of the world for Obama to realise ISIS is Islamic?”

Pretty much what I’ve been saying in the thread here. Any thoughts anyone?[/quote]

I get what your saying. I don’t know how to translate english into english for some people.
The problem is simply that the administration is completely missing the point of who we are fighting and why they are fighting us. They are making shit up that has nothing to do with their motivations and trying to sell it, fortunately people aren’t buying it.
The fact is these people are evil. These people are motivated by their religion, be it a perversion of their religion or not, their motivation is their religion.
Technically, it’s a Muslims problem and the Muslims need to clean their own house; except they are not. Some are, some are decrying the brutality, some are fighting back, but in proportion to the numbers in their religion, there are far to few voices. Far to few willing to make a difference.
The problem is, they are killing with impunity, for sport, for fun. They kill Muslim and Jew, Christian and Atheist. But they are motivated by their religion and they have support from people who share their whacked out beliefs which is a stunningly much higher number then one would expect.
1% of 1.5 billion is 1.5 million. If there were 1.5 million Westboro Baptist Church members, people would shit their pants and subsequently crucify the entirety of Christianity as crazy whack jobs.

As it is, you have a 99% of nonviolent Muslims doing way to little to clean their house. They are killing us, we have to deal with it.
Instead of dealing with it, Obama is just trying to relabel everything and redefine the problem in to some mythological fantasy he’s built up.

To say stupid shit like poverty is the root cause of fanaticism is not only outrageously stupid, but is a sign he is completely unwilling to deal with the real issue. If poverty were the root cause, places like India and Laos should be the most radical places on Earth. Ironically the most violent places are also rich and Islamic.

I don’t know how to take blinders off of people. I thought Bill Maher’s calling out on the problem would have an effect on the liberal mindset. Apparently he doesn’t really have that much influence.

This is an interesting article on ISIS in the Atlantic:

“…it considers itself a harbinger of - and headline player in - the imminent end of the world.”

Few in the West seem to know much about ISIS. Ideologically, they are related to both the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood and the Saudi Ikhwan.

Pat, regarding your statement

They know, but the HMIC (head-Marxist-in-charge!) refuses to acknowledge. Kind of semantical, but they are fully aware of who the fight is against, but continue to refuse to acknowledge it.
Don’t want to do a drone strike and kill HMICs Muslim Brotherhood brother or other family members

Interesting survey results:

Edited to fix link

It is interesting that ISIS calls itself Muslims, other Muslims call ISIS Muslims, the victims of ISIS calls them Muslims, other nations leaders call ISIS Muslims, yet only 0bama refuses to call ISIS Muslims. Why?

[quote]msw1959 wrote:
It is interesting that ISIS calls itself Muslims, other Muslims call ISIS Muslims, the victims of ISIS calls them Muslims, other nations leaders call ISIS Muslims, yet only 0bama refuses to call ISIS Muslims. Why?[/quote]

The only thing that makes sense is, he is worried that people will start targeting muslims in the U.S. for payback.

[quote]pat wrote:

The problem is simply that the administration is completely missing the point of who we are fighting and why they are fighting us. They are making shit up that has nothing to do with their motivations and trying to sell it, fortunately people aren’t buying it. [/quote]

I think it’s because the administration is worried that pointing out the legitimate religious basis of ISIS and its beliefs in Islam would cause violence against Muslims in the U.S.

Or it could be that Obama didn’t read that Atlantic article.

Btw, I found that article fascinating and very informative on the situation. Ty to Utahlama again for posting it a couple of days ago.