Intermittent Fasting

i was just browsing on the internet when I came upon an article about intermittent fasting : A powerlifters guide to looking good naked, I wouldn’t consider myself a powerlifter b/c I have never competed but I do like focusing on technique to get poundages higher and am currently starting Westside.

The article as a whole went something like, you wakeup and fast until your preworkout meal, you can drink water throughout the day, then your postworkout meal, then 3 hours later your final meal. Their advice, on training days eat 14 calories per pound of BW so for me 215 x 14=3010. On rest days, eat 20% less so for me that would be 2,408 calories. Protein 1-1.5 grams per pound of BW. Fats : training days 20% of your daily caloric intake, rest days 25%. Fill in the rest with carbs.

So for me, on my training days I lift at 5:30 p.m. everyday, so preworkout meal would be 4 , postworkout 7:15-ish , final meal 10-ish…is this crazy enough to work?

there is a search function in the upper right corner that can take you to numerous threads on the subject.