Intermittent Fasting Massive Meals

[quote]natty4evr wrote:
Mmmmmmmm… Pumpkin :smiley:
I wonder why people don’t eat it more often while dieting, it is pretty calorically voluminous and tastes like a starch.[/quote]

Yes. i was suprised when I check the nutrition data of pumpkin. Going to make it a staple.

tweet

[quote]theBird wrote:
500 grams of macadamia & honey roast chicken, 3 boiled eggs, baked beans, broccoli, asparagus and cabbage salad. Washed down with a glass of red from Margaret River.

P: 106
C: 72
F: 55

Bird. Word.

tweet[/quote]

You started another thread about the difficulties you were having getting in 1 gram protein per 1 lb body weight PER DAY and now here you are posting picks of 106 grams protein in ONE MEAL !

Really ???

[quote]butcherman7 wrote:

You started another thread about the difficulties you were having getting in 1 gram protein per 1 lb body weight PER DAY and now here you are posting picks of 106 grams protein in ONE MEAL !

Really ???[/quote]

With a couple of modifications here and there, I have fixed things.

You got a problem? Bird will solve it.

tweet

“in the original post, I’d have preferred twice as much meat and half as much potatoes”

I know I would have to but my macros for the rest of that day dictated otherwise.

I want the Bird to cook me dinner.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
I want the Bird to cook me dinner. [/quote]

Your welcome to come around to the cage.

Tonight it is lentil soup and oven cooked chicken breast.

tweet

Sunday is my rest day so I keep my intake relatively low.
Brunch at 1pm on a lazy Sunday afternoon: 4 egg omelette with asparagus, celery, tomato and mushrooms, 4 short cut bacon rashes and a side dish of cauliflower.

P: 50
C: 5
F: 40

Macros are a bit low… might have to top up with a whey shake.

tweet