Intermittent Fasting Massive Meals

Hey i’m just here to start a thread of pics of peoples massive IF meals / macro totals just for the hell of it so I guess i’ll start it of:

1.8 Kilos (3.96 lbs.) of Russet Potatoes
6 Oz. of BS Chicken Breast
3 Whole Eggs (Easter Hard Boiled YUM!)
2 Servings of Steamed Broccoli

Protein: 107
Carbs: 338
Fat: 19
Calories:1896

Nice spread and all but my mouth is already dried up just looking at it

Question. How do you get 107 grams of protein? 6 oz of chicken breast is optimistically 40 grams, and each egg is just over 6. Let’s round up and call it 7. I see 61 grams of protein, not 107…? Am I missing something?

–Me

4lbs of potatoes is ~ 38g of protein.

“4lbs of potatoes is ~ 38g of protein.”

Exactly

Mine (no pic):

4 lbs. chicken (mix of breasts and thighs)
3 slices of fat free cheese and some diced tomatoes to go with chicken

1 head of cabbage boiled
2 lbs of broccoli with what ends up being a half-jar of peanut butter mixed in

What I’m really getting at is that you posted a pretty tiny IF meal, imo.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:
Mine (no pic):

4 lbs. chicken (mix of breasts and thighs)
3 slices of fat free cheese and some diced tomatoes to go with chicken

1 head of cabbage boiled
2 lbs of broccoli with what ends up being a half-jar of peanut butter mixed in

What I’m really getting at is that you posted a pretty tiny IF meal, imo.[/quote]

Now THAT is a lot of food. How many cals does that end up being?

It’s a lot of volume but fewer cals than you’d think. Roughly 3.5k, I’d say. 1600 if I’m doing BS chicken breasts, about 1k from peanut butter, 300 broccoli, 600 or so incidentals.

And of course, it takes me a while to eat. I typically just graze from like 7pm to 9:30 or so.

Should say: training-wise, I walk 4 miles a day on an incline, lift for 1.5 hours. Spend most of my day standing. So I’m pretty physically active. Only thing I eat during day is before my workout in the AM: 100 cals of broccoli and chicken (i.e. very small bit of chicken).

I do IF to lean out. I started at a reasonably lean 212 and am now a very lean-but-not-shredded 190. Admittedly, my lifting #s have taken a hit, but I wanted to go for a more “top heavy” look so scaled down my leg training while increasing cardio. So I can now barely do 375 for working sets, fml lol.

Aha I see, well I guess that I should say that i’m about 5’ 6", 160 lbs. (10ish% BF) and that was my second meal for the day. But as a side note IF is just so great because when I eat food I would rather enjoy it then have to scarf it down in the bits of time I have during the day at school. Besides I have way more energy and I am way more productive during the day.

Not cooked yet but - 500g Wild Cod, 12 Asparagus stalks, one tub of grass fed extra thick cream and 200g of olives. Should fill the gap.

2nd and final meal of today. Was a rest day, so it was low carb.

150 grams of fillet steak with melted swiss cheese, 4 lamb loin chops, 1 kranski sausage, 10 olives and some cabbage and beetroot salad.
P: 120 C: 10 F: 62

Bird. Word.

tweet

I must be an extreme light eater on IF compared to you guys! I typically have a MAG-10, then a Finbar then chicken and rice (maybe 1/2 cup uncooked which is about 80 gr. carbs). For awhile I was having two potatoes or 2 sweet pot. with dinner but I cut it back to one and I dropped some more BF. I will also have a huge whey shake with PB before bed and a Greek yog.

Oh, and I will snack on almonds at night. I have added up my daily cals. with the Plazma and all the MAG-10 I get around 2600 cal. a day. I am 205 right now and pretty darn lean (9-10%).

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:
I must be an extreme light eater on IF compared to you guys! I typically have a MAG-10, then a Finbar then chicken and rice (maybe 1/2 cup uncooked which is about 80 gr. carbs). For awhile I was having two potatoes or 2 sweet pot. with dinner but I cut it back to one and I dropped some more BF. I will also have a huge whey shake with PB before bed and a Greek yog.

Oh, and I will snack on almonds at night. I have added up my daily cals. with the Plazma and all the MAG-10 I get around 2600 cal. a day. I am 205 right now and pretty darn lean (9-10%). [/quote]

You should look into “Metabolic Damage” if you’re 205, are training hard, and are coasting at 2.6k cals per day. Might not be relevant, but I would imagine that it may be. That’s pretty dang low on the calorie scale for a bigger guy.

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:

Oh, and I will snack on almonds at night. I have added up my daily cals. with the Plazma and all the MAG-10 I get around 2600 cal. a day. I am 205 right now and pretty darn lean (9-10%). [/quote]

I recall CS saying that it isn’t necessary to count cals from Plazma and MAG-10 because of the highly thermic effects of those supps.

500 grams of macadamia & honey roast chicken, 3 boiled eggs, baked beans, broccoli, asparagus and cabbage salad. Washed down with a glass of red from Margaret River.

P: 106
C: 72
F: 55

Bird. Word.

tweet

Trained this morning with BCAAs, and then continued my fast until 1:30pm.

Broke my fast with the little gem, cooked by ladyBird;
285 grams of roast lamb, 90 grams of roast sweet potato, 70 grams of roast potato, 155 grams of pumpkin, some parsnip and some greens(I don’t count the greens).

P: 90
C: 55
F: 25

Maybe should of had some more carbs, but I don’t think I could squeeze much more in.

Bird. Word.

tweet

Post workout:-

1 cup Spinach
30g Onions
30g Celery
30g Mushrooms
30g Green Peppers
1 Garlic clove
500g Green Beans
50g Black Olives
30g Tomato Paste
250g Red Ripe Tomatoes(puree)

500g baked egg whites
770g chicken breast
450g fettuccine

2 tsp olive oil
60g Grated Parmesan & Romano Cheese

4 serving Omega 3

p: 290
C: 340
F: 50

Calories: 2900~3050 (between)

Mmmmmmmm… Pumpkin :smiley:
I wonder why people don’t eat it more often while dieting, it is pretty calorically voluminous and tastes like a starch.

in the original post, I’d have preferred twice as much meat and half as much potatoes