Intermit Fasting

hey guys was just windering if you were to do the intermit fasting protocol but say you trained in the evening around 5 or 6 oclock. how would you go by doing it because all the information i read has been for people that train around 12 pm noon

You must rearrange your whole life to workout at noon, otherwise it can’t be done

Martin Berkhn’s reccomendation:

[quote]Two pre-workout meals

This is the usual protocol for people with normal working hours.

Sample setup

12-1 PM or around lunch/noon: Meal one. Approximately 20-25% of daily total calorie intake.
4-5 PM: Pre-workout meal. Roughly equal to the first meal.
8-9 PM: Post-workout meal (largest meal).[/quote]

Hope this helps.

thanks alot man but isnt the pint of intermit fasting to train wtih bcaas only?

I work out in the evening as well and just eat everything post workout, been following the Hodge Twins on IF lol.

I also workout in the evenings (6 or 7ish) & also just eat after.

The whole point is not to train fasted. It’s a protocol you can follow to accommodate the fasting. As for the evening workouts, you could move your fasting window, or just follow the above alteration for evening training.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
You must rearrange your whole life to workout at noon, otherwise it can’t be done[/quote]

it’s true.

hmmm wel c just somthing was thinking about not gone do it now tho

If Mark Berkham, the man who has made IF essentially what it is today, has a protocol for people with normal working days, I’d be willing to give it a try.

[quote]sexyxe wrote:
If Mark Berkham, the man who has made IF essentially what it is today, has a protocol for people with normal working days, I’d be willing to give it a try. [/quote]

The idea behind Lean Gains is that you are supposed to spend your fasting hours making hundreds of internet memes of yourself.

[quote]sexyxe wrote:
If Mark Berkham, the man who has made IF essentially what it is today, has a protocol for people with normal working days, I’d be willing to give it a try. [/quote]
true that bro yeah hopfuly in future when thinking about cutting gna give it ago definatly

[quote]TANK123 wrote:

[quote]sexyxe wrote:
true that bro yeah hopfuly in future when thinking about cutting gna give it ago definatly[/quote]

Look into Berardi’s IF ebook. He gives a protocol for normal people who work 8-5ish and train after work.

Google Berardi intermittent fasting ebook.

Is John Keifer Carb-Backloading essentially IF evolved for late trainers?.

can’t you work out before work?i do at 5am

il give the mart protocol a go and c how it goes