T Nation

Intermediate Use of Dbol

I have a ton of dbol on hand, but tend not to use it because I bloat quickly and also become a complete reckless asshole on dbol.

The last week, on whim, I’ve been taking a single 10mg dbol 45 minutes before my weight workouts and 1 a couple hours later with a protein drink. I’ve got a marked pump, get a great workout, a little bloat, not a lot.

Only done this 3 days, but I have a huge strength increase.

Any one do this? My reasoning is to keep my side effects (bloat, being an asshat, chasing strange pussy) as low as possible, plus hopefully be kinder and gentler to my liver, etc.

I am also on a very aggressive TRT dose of cyp, hCG, adex .5 2Xweek.

I would up the dose to about 20mg pre-workout, but if even 10 works for you, no need for extra drugs in your system.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
I would up the dose to about 20mg pre-workout, but if even 10 works for you, no need for extra drugs in your system.[/quote]

Thanks man! Have you ever done this or known anyone who has? Do people see results (albeit less) and less sides?

Oh, and here’s a reward!

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
I would up the dose to about 20mg pre-workout, but if even 10 works for you, no need for extra drugs in your system.[/quote]

Thanks man! Have you ever done this or known anyone who has? Do people see results (albeit less) and less sides?

Oh, and here’s a reward![/quote]

Oh man I would eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

im mirin’ hard

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

A friend of mine did this, in his test/tren/dbol sides. He gets way too bloated at more than 30mg, so he just took 20mg about an hour pre workout and it worked like a charm.

Just wanted to update. I’ve been doing this, well, since about when I first posted.

I’ve been having nice, but not crazy, pumps that last for the days between use. Just feel very solid. Lifts are up markedly.

I do believe it keeps the bloat down, more toward “solid” — like you’re pumped from a good workout, but not in pain.

I was doing 20mg an hour before an early AM workout, then 10mg 4 hours later, but I’ve decided to cut back to 20mg an hour before – I do get out of breath and feel unpleasant until the evening.